jerri sienfild backed halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
We have become the new Thailand. A foreigner can clap his hands and there will be thousands of Somali women ready to serve him.

Where did this happen? Because I have a hunch it wasn't Garowe, yet people pretended their gobol or magaalo was any different

Is this the topic of the week.. xalimos marrying out?
Only worry about your own family.. not other peoples choices

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Is this the topic of the week.. xalimos marrying out?
Only worry about your own family.. not other peoples choices
So your ok with these kind of females normalizing this shit in our society and we’re supposed to stay quiet my female family members will think this behaviour is cool then it becomes my personal problem by then it’s too late then what use your brain kid:camby:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So your ok with these kind of females normalizing this shit in our society and we’re supposed to stay quiet my female family members will think this behaviour is cool then it becomes my personal problem by then it’s too late then what use your brain kid:camby:
He's waiting for Somalia to become like Thailand.
:susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Poor old Egyptian...he has no idea that he will die in bed having sex with her.

FKD sessions made me miss this.

Damn.

Somali guys waa inay tashadaan. You have the worst women on this planet. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to try and save a sinking ship? Is it not time to say enough is enough?

Abandon ship.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is not a typical somali looking lady right? She is too light skin. Or is it Diana creme? She is too yellow while he is too white pale

Status
Not open for further replies.