Jerome Jarre goes to Somalia to deliver the 60 tons of food

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
It annoys me to see cadaan people playing "saviour". I get what he's doing comes from a good place but at the same time there's no need to advertise yourself saving "African" women.

And here comes the couch potato criticising somebody was doing some good in the world. You're a piece of shit.

ummmmmm ok? Thanks?? I'm a piece of shit because it saddens me to see my people starving and a cadaan guy coming in playing saviour.

Grow brain cells please stop idolizing cadaan people who gain fame from feeding your people one day and forgetting about them the next.

And here comes the couch potato criticising somebody was doing some good in the world. You're a piece of shit.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
ummmmmm ok? Thanks?? I'm a piece of shit because it saddens me to see my people starving and a cadaan guy coming in playing saviour.

Grow brain cells please stop idolizing cadaan people who gain fame from feeding your people one day and forgetting about them the next.

And I just saw your name Angela Davis? Okay peace out . Realize that madow people are not really your people. Did they put that bs mentality in your head?

In most cases Somali people are selfish and they don't help out their own people because they are afraid of the money falling into bad peoples hands. This guy did a good deed he raised over a million dollars. When someone in the world is suffering you over them a hand. You don't look at their race. If people only helped out their own we would all die.

Somali people tend to have Madow hair accept it and move on.

But I was blessed with 3b hair. I'm happy.

200w.gif
Yea ur definitely Steam, but y?

And I just saw your name Angela Davis? Okay peace out . Realize that madow people are not really your people. Did they put that bs mentality in your head?

In most cases Somali people are selfish and they don't help out their own people because they are afraid of the money falling into bad peoples hands. This guy did a good deed he raised over a million dollars. When someone in the world is suffering you over them a hand. You don't look at their race. If people only helped out their own we would all die.
I agree with you on everything but isn't hypocritical to call someone a shrmuto when you admitted that you suck dick :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts