Jeneraal Morgan officially announces his 2019 Candidacy for Puntland President

Status
Not open for further replies.
30714142_1483029008470540_5857564561078484992_n.jpg

General Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Morgan announced in a full house full of people in Bosaso consisting of the who and who including Elders, Businessmen, Politicians, Diaspora etc.

I know he won't win, but this is a disgrace for Puntland. This man shouldn't be allowed to run for the presidency. He should be running from the authorities for the crimes he has committed. Somalia will not be able to move forward if war criminals are not served justice.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know he won't win, but this is a disgrace for Puntland. This man shouldn't be allowed to run for the presidency. He should be running from the authorities for the crimes he has committed. Somalia will not be able to move forward if war criminals are not served justice.

Somalia civil war was caused by Somalis not by Morgan, he didn't sow the mistrust he inherited it and defended the national govt from criminal warlords sent from addis ababa attacking their country. If Morgan is arrested every general in the world must be arrested for defending their nation, that is the precedent you are calling for. Now if we arrest all the REAL warlords which MJ have any left today, qabydid-muse shani-indha cade-muse sudi are going down big time

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is great news that Morgan is elected in the Tukaraq times, he is badly needed there with it's security challenges with shabab and somaliland, puntland is an age of security tensions and we don't need technocrats today but proper minded military leadership and they are definitely less corrupt due to working with soldiers and seeing lives die for this, I feel gives them remorse and sympathy with the people when compared to business-men and technocrats. I mean if the guy was willing to die for somalia and it's protection, he will die for puntland too.

Not a single technocrat can say that, Morgan has paid his dues and is known as a trustworthy leader plus another bonus is the fact he has no loot or mansions or fancy cars so he corruption surely isn't his thing or he would've of done when he could.

I am backing Morgan definitely!!!!

Somalia civil war was caused by Somalis not by Morgan, he didn't sow the mistrust he inherited it and defended the national govt from criminal warlords sent from addis ababa attacking their country. If Morgan is arrested every general in the world must be arrested for defending their nation, that is the precedent you are calling for. Now if we arrest all the REAL warlords which MJ have any left today, qabydid-muse shani-indha cade-muse sudi are going down big time
I heard that he murdered hundreds of Issaqs unjustifiably. If this is not true then maybe you're right.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I heard that he murdered hundreds of Issaqs unjustifiably. If this is not true then maybe you're right.

Just like any general would murder rebels and those harboring them ask bush what he did to afghanistan and those who harbored al-qaeda, 2 million INNOCENT AFGHANIS paid the price. You don't house rebels and give them support and not expect to be killed. Morgan was the GENERAL of the country, your leaders were the foreign RATS tresspassing on SOVEREIGN territory, you got what u deserved. Try tresspassing on american property, they will blow u and every innocent baby you got carrying with ya. No rules when u tresspass your rights are gone and your all targets.

Just like any general would murder rebels and those harboring them ask bush what he did to afghanistan and those who harbored al-qaeda, 2 million INNOCENT AFGHANIS paid the price. You don't house rebels and give them support and not expect to be killed. Morgan was the GENERAL of the country, your leaders were the foreign RATS tresspassing on SOVEREIGN territory, you got what u deserved
:ivers:I'm not Issaq and I didn't know that he was the general of Somalia.

Walahi I thank God for this lot....so useless...it's actually getting boring.

I hope Morgan wins....we need more venom ....we need to convince the last few Somalilanders that the best way to deal with you losers is to wipe you off the face of the earth...

Unfortunately my fellow countymen and elders disagree

MORGAN 2019....

Hahahahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts