Apparently they're learning somali so that they can convert us. Yaab

9AD3BEBF-F079-4465-A7D0-5FDE7D0AB52E.jpeg
B6BF5947-D1B8-42DA-993E-2CAC1516AAC8.jpeg
66E5A981-92A4-4E31-AA1C-79F985983D40.jpeg

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Those guys are committed if they're tryna convert Somalis.

The Catholics and Anglicans tried to no avail for decades yet Mary and Richard from Islington think they gotta chance. Shambles.

If Somalis kill each other or deny marriage simply because of Qabiil, a Somali Jehovah Witness is Not a Surprise

I would reply back saying "Nacas baa tahay, Cadaanku maskaxday kaamaalmulaan"

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
isn't islam rising in the UK, they prop be selling free knifes to the roadman somalis to convert them :mjlaugh:

In Birmingham there is a white guy caled William in small Heath who speaks Somali. He is Jehovah and tries to convert Somalis. Somalia, Afghanistan and North Korea is the three places they are banned in and trying to change they told me

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
One thing the Jehovah’s Witness lot are good at is being relentless. They used to knock on our doors frequently before covid hit and hand us pamphlets. Keep in mind my building is like 70% Somali looool.

This is so weird though why are they targeting us specifically? Somalis are the hardest to convert and we almost always stick to our deen, and those that don’t become atheist or agnostic, they don’t take up another religion.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
One thing the Jehovah’s Witness lot are good at is being relentless. They used to knock on our doors frequently before covid hit and hand us pamphlets. Keep in mind my building is like 70% Somali looool.

This is so weird though why are they targeting us specifically? Somalis are the hardest to convert and we almost always stick to our deen, and those that don’t become atheist or agnostic, they don’t take up another religion.

They target everyone. No need for conspiracy theories. Why do Somalis do this? They love to exaggerate and make crazy claims.

:mjlol:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
They target everyone. No need for conspiracy theories. Why do Somalis do this? They love to exaggerate and make crazy claims.

:mjlol:
Nigga that letter is in SOMALI. That’s def not targeting everyone. And I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy theory, im just wondering why do they even bother with us lmao no somali is leaving Islam to be a JEHOVAH’S WITNESS im creasing :mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts