Jehovah witness guy at my work

Is learning Somali. They have a group of guys being taught Somali by a white guy who speaks fluent Somali. They want to spread the religion in Somalia. Scary how dedicated they are wallahi

Somalis need to be adept in their religion, Islam, to understand and pushback on people trying to spread other religions.

They probably see a good opportunity in Somalis, a vast majority Muslim ethnicity, and want to diverge that from us.

I believe this is the real reason why white people want to learn our language, not to understand us better and to be friendly but to indoctrinate our people.

for those who are trying to do it in Somalia let's hope they get arrested as quickly as possible

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Reminds me of this website I found. They gather info of every single group and every single qabiil in every single country and count how much is non-chrsitian. They even found some of the unknown qabiils in INDIA! so dedicated.

look at Somalia in their list

* Scripture Prayers for the Somali in Somalia.

* Pray that many Somali's would come to know Jesus Christ, who is the Bread of Life.
* Pray for Somali Christians, who are greatly despised by their people.
* Ask God to touch the hearts of Christians in northern Ethiopia so that they would be willing to share God's love with the Somali's in the southern provinces.
* Ask the Lord to raise up Christian teachers who will work among the Somali and share Christ's love with them.
* Pray that God will raise up prayer teams to go and break up the soil through worship and intercession.
* Ask God to grant favor and wisdom to missions agencies focusing on the Somali.
* Pray for effectiveness of the Jesus film among them.
* Ask God to anoint the Gospel as it goes forth via radio and television to the Somali.
* Ask the Holy Spirit to soften their hearts towards Christians so that they will be receptive to the Gospel.
* Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Somali.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is learning Somali. They have a group of guys being taught Somali by a white guy who speaks fluent Somali. They want to spread the religion in Somalia. Scary how dedicated they are wallahi

Are they cute?

Reminds me of this website I found. They gather info of every single group and every single qabiil in every single country and count how much is non-chrsitian. They even found some of the unknown qabiils in INDIA! so dedicated.

look at Somalia in their list

* Scripture Prayers for the Somali in Somalia.

* Pray that many Somali's would come to know Jesus Christ, who is the Bread of Life.
* Pray for Somali Christians, who are greatly despised by their people.
* Ask God to touch the hearts of Christians in northern Ethiopia so that they would be willing to share God's love with the Somali's in the southern provinces.
* Ask the Lord to raise up Christian teachers who will work among the Somali and share Christ's love with them.
* Pray that God will raise up prayer teams to go and break up the soil through worship and intercession.
* Ask God to grant favor and wisdom to missions agencies focusing on the Somali.
* Pray for effectiveness of the Jesus film among them.
* Ask God to anoint the Gospel as it goes forth via radio and television to the Somali.
* Ask the Holy Spirit to soften their hearts towards Christians so that they will be receptive to the Gospel.
* Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Somali.
They mean no harm.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
LOL these people have tried to "evangelize" in Bosnia as well. But the Muslims showed hospitality and invited them into their homes, offered food and coffee/tea. They discussed religion with them in the most beautiful and patient manner. When these "witnesses" realized how the Muslims lived their faith and how passionately they spoke of it; they just gave up and went back home where they came from.

Trending