Jeff Bezos Finalizes Divorce, Ex-Wife Walks With $35 Billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
That's how he started, moron. And yes he needs workers, otherwise he wouldn't hire them. Imagine being a dirt-poor skinny and caping for an cadaan billionaire
Sahib he’s doing so to create jobs for Americans :mahubowtf: im also not dirt poor:mugshotman:
Those workers provide nothing of real worth to the company and could have been replaced awhile ago, but amazon is one of America’s biggest employers, so they don’t want to put all those people out of jobs:shookgabre: maybe their still talking that communist workers Mumbo jumbo where your from, but here in Seattle the AI and machine learning industry (which amazon is apart of) can already replace all those jobs with ease:noneck: so he doesn’t really “need” them

Sahib he’s doing so to create jobs for Americans :mahubowtf: im also not dirt poor:mugshotman:
Those workers provide nothing of real worth to the company and could have been replaced awhile ago, but amazon is one of America’s biggest employers, so they don’t want to put all those people out of jobs:shookgabre: maybe their still talking that communist workers Mumbo jumbo where your from, but here in Seattle the AI and machine learning industry (which amazon is apart of) can already replace all those jobs with ease:noneck: so he doesn’t really “need” them

Are you literally arguing with me about whether a billionaire who pays his staff below minimum wage and forces people to skip toilet breaks is a "job creator" looking out for the interest of workers? Wow, I think you have brain worms.

Tukraq

VIP
Are you literally arguing with me about whether a billionaire who pays his staff below minimum wage and forces people to skip toilet breaks is a "job creator" looking out for the interest of workers? Wow, I think you have brain worms.
So would it be better that the biggest employer in the US gets rid of all the useless meanial labour(should be worth less than minimum), and fully automizes:mahubowtf: I think having a job at all is in the interests of these workers, although it’s just busy work and would be more efficiently and cheaply done by automation

Then I suggest you look up the dictionary definition of innovation. Online retail has existed since the 90s. Even Google and Netflix are more innnovative than Amazon. Amazon makes money by reducing it's costs by exploiting it's workers.
Nothing is original, and innovation is overrated. Everything is a continuation of something in the past.

You could say that Amazon does the same thing, but more capitalistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts