Jeff Bezos Finalizes Divorce, Ex-Wife Walks With $35 Billion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you thought of the idea of deliveries like Bezos If there's "Nothing" innovative about Amazon?! Amazon delivery service has moved into one sector after another and gentrified it, even if that meant tearing down its own existing structures. If Amazon isn't an innovative company then i don't know what it is.

Then I suggest you look up the dictionary definition of innovation. Online retail has existed since the 90s. Even Google and Netflix are more innnovative than Amazon. Amazon makes money by reducing it's costs by exploiting it's workers.

Apollo

VIP
Then I suggest you look up the dictionary definition of innovation. Online retail has existed since the 90s. Even Google and Netflix are more innnovative than Amazon. Amazon makes money by reducing it's costs by exploiting it's workers.

The fact that you can buy almost anything is what makes Amazon innovative.

Lots of retail shops have closed down because of it and you can't find many products locally anymore.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The fact that you can buy almost anything is what makes Amazon innovative.

Lots of retail shops have closed down because of it and you can't find many products locally anymore.
If Amazon aka the largest e-commerce marketplace and computing platform in the world with 30+ subsidiaries from Books, Music, Movies, Games, Labs, Robotics etc isn't a SUPER innovative company then I really dunno what other company could qualify to be called "innovative".

He should have converted to Islam. Could have payed Mehr and kept all his money. Western men keep gettin cucked.

:pachah1:

I'm afraid this is one individual that is un-cuckable if that even is a word, that's how much money he makes.

He didn't even break a sweat giving out that amount to his wife no shouting no long drawn out divorce trial, what does that tell you this guy is on a whole different ball game compared to us peasants.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They both used to live in Seattle suburb Madina... not sure if she left that place or Not.
I googled that and wow, it’s fancy. I don’t think you can find a house for less than 5million in that neighborhood. Thats where I would be living if I was rich :lawd:LA is overly crowded.

Tukraq

VIP
don't bring up that workers mumbo jumbo :farmajoyaab:
amazon docent really even need workers:mahubowtf:
they can fully automate:siilaanyolaugh:
hes not earning billions of people moving boxes in a warehouse:noneck:

Tukraq

VIP
If Amazon aka the largest e-commerce marketplace and computing platform in the world with 30+ subsidiaries from Books, Music, Movies, Games, Labs, Robotics etc isn't a SUPER innovative company then I really dunno what other company could qualify to be called "innovative".
isnt he that guy from Sweden:mjlol:
European countries hate on big tech like Facebook and Microsoft because they didn't think of it first:pachah1: and are vastly behind even countries like India and North Korea in that sector:russ:

Tukraq

VIP
I googled that and wow, it’s fancy. I don’t think you can find a house for less than 5million in that neighborhood. Thats where I would be living if I was rich :lawd:LA is overly crowded.
5 million seems pretty low:ayaanswag:
any house in Seattle city limits should fetch you a million:siilaanyosmile:
in the early 2000, they were going for 20,000 in some black neighborhoods

Where's that other thread on Jeff Bezo's? Some of our expert divorce lawyers on this site were saying she won't even see a billion :kodaksmiley:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
5 million seems pretty low:ayaanswag:
any house in Seattle city limits should fetch you a million:siilaanyosmile:
in the early 2000, they were going for 20,000 in some black neighborhoods
You can find some for 3 million to be honest, of course that will mean you live in the shittiest house on the block :heh:

Ugaaso

Deni
Nayaa watch it :susp:
I’ll get four wives in Somalia for the kids(can’t divorce rape me/don’t need child support):ooh:
But have many concubines in America :pachah1:who won’t get a cent

I was only boosting your ego, but Don't loose your day job at the Halal meat in Tukwila warya.

four wives and concubines
C03A7546-2249-4A81-B9F5-EC17FDA49CDC.gif

That price of that woman's s!!l is more than the budget of the Somali government. Just something to think about:farmajoyaab:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Where's that other thread on Jeff Bezo's? Some of our expert divorce lawyers on this site were saying she won't even see a billion :kodaksmiley:
She should've got more since he was broke when they first started this business.

don't bring up that workers mumbo jumbo :farmajoyaab:
amazon docent really even need workers:mahubowtf:
they can fully automate:siilaanyolaugh:
hes not earning billions of people moving boxes in a warehouse:noneck:

That's how he started, moron. And yes he needs workers, otherwise he wouldn't hire them. Imagine being a dirt-poor skinny and caping for an cadaan billionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts