Jeff Bezos Finalizes Divorce, Ex-Wife Walks With $35 Billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Amazing. So much money. I have noticed that, all humanity go through trials in these world. If u r rich, your trial is sure to be a terminal disease, So basically the richer u become, the more likely u will fall very ill with a major disease.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's impossible for it to happen in Somalia seeing as how her payout exceeds Somalia's GDP by at least two times

150908161334-wendy-williams-donald-trump-don-lemon-cnn-tonight-00005627-large-169.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Much deserving, she married him broke it’s not like she met him when he was rich.

is she single now? how can i contact her. after 2yrs i will divorce her and get half of that $35b, then i will marry a 23yr xalimo but wont tell her about my $17.5b that i got.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
35 fucking billion. Man I'd buy a small country with that money.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Even the gates live there:faysalwtf: I may have to hangout their to find a wife:siilaanyosmile: the whole neighborhood is richer than Somalia :shookgabre:
That neighborhood is richer than every African nation except Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Holy shit 35 billion SHES fucked up big she gave up 75% of shares to bezos he’s winning either way she’s going away with hard cash but without a doubt that barely hits a dent in the amount es hiding in abroad

Innovation is the key. Richest people on Earth are innovaters most of the time.

No they're fucking not. What's innovative about Amazon? It's an online delivery service.

I swear people are sheep. Bezos is a billionaire because of extracting wealth from workers, not because he's some tech genius.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No they're fucking not. What's innovative about Amazon? It's an online delivery service.

I swear people are sheep. Bezos is a billionaire because of extracting wealth from workers, not because he's some tech genius.
Why didn't you thought of the idea of deliveries like Bezos If there's "Nothing" innovative about Amazon?! Amazon delivery service has moved into one sector after another and gentrified it, even if that meant tearing down its own existing structures. If Amazon isn't an innovative company then i don't know what it is.

psyche

To each their own
Holy shit 35 billion SHES fucked up big she gave up 75% of shares to bezos he’s winning either way she’s going away with hard cash but without a doubt that barely hits a dent in the amount es hiding in abroad

35 billion is more than enough for her. And she doesn't want to compromise his business because he is still the father of her children. So that why she gave up her voting power and most of of her shares.

Either way her children are going inherit the company in the future, so its a win win situation for her. I personally think she made the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts