Jeeganta calaacaling begging puntland president abdiweli gaas and boqor burhan to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
SL now has to deal with Ceelafwayn conflict and Tukraq at the same time. Therefore each of us is serving their interests here.

You are letting use Bosaaso to import weapons and we divide your enemy and take bulk of their fighters to try to mediate the Ceelafwayn conflict thus leaving your forces with easier task

@Saalax Bidaar @Cumar @Bohol @waraabe @Factz @Wei @Lordilord @Abdalla @Luna @embarassing @The Cushitic One @AarHawd_7

Hear the calaacal they are begging please stop supplying garaxajis with weapons and please stop the war they are reduced to tears:drakelaugh:

@Saalax Bidaar i dont know how you got the nerve to side with jeeganta when puntland allows you to ship weapons in from bosaso you are ungrateful

What happened to the "all Issaq is my enemy" chatter?:comeon:Ungrateful? We have done you guys a favor by keeping porcupines occupied in ceelafwayn:sass2:, so just keep them shipments coming and STFU:sass1:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar Puntland has always had two fronts, Somaliland has had only one. It is only fair.
:sass1:

Concurrently though?
I can’t recall last time either side were engaged in multiple active fronts. I know Pland were dealing with multiple fronts But Battles weren’t happening at the same time.

I can see the Ceelafwayn conflict getting larger and involving more HJ and HY sub clans. Perhaps this is the first time Puntland(read Harti) has been United from Buhoodle to Eastern Sanaag and Sool.

@Crow This is Cognitive's thread, I don't want to appease this motherfucker, so I try to keep my comments to a minimum

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Mashallah tabarakallah, it's great to see follow Somalis doing what they excel at doing: Killing and depriving each other of peace and security.;)
Just keep at it and soon enough we'll have an another 88' in our hands. ...Except this time around, our host countries will kick all of us to the curb, back to Somalia. Shut their borders and build walls, Dhul Qarnayn-style.
tenor.gif

Mashallah tabarakallah, it's great to see follow Somalis doing what they excel at doing: Killing and depriving each other of peace and security.;)
Just keep at it and soon enough we'll have an another 88' in our hands. ...Except this time around, our host countries will kick all of us to the curb, back to Somalia. Shut their borders and build walls, Dhul Qarnayn-style.
tenor.gif

:mjpls:
0001-2.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What happened to the "all Issaq is my enemy" chatter?:comeon:Ungrateful? We have done you guys a favor by keeping porcupines occupied in ceelafwayn:sass2:, so just keep them shipments coming and STFU:sass1:
Harti are waiting for dhulbhante to fully get behind puntland so far jamac siyaad are on board so are their brothers mohamed (ugaryahan) siyaad together they are called siyaad maxamud and all dhulbhante except baharsame

The only ones we are waiting for is barharsame and they are meeting in the usa and europe so they can put their weight behind harti thats the only reason why puntland has not attacked cause of baharsame who are the garaadyaasha of dhulbhante once they are behind puntland its over man.

You didn’t do no one a favour you were being enslaved Your people killed indiscriminately while your sultan is in jail while the sultan of habar jeclo was released if it wasn’t for Puntland you would have no weapons and be easy picking so pay homage

Even muse biixi thanked farmajo for suggesting peace yesterday . What I find funny is that throughout this whole war they accused farmajo of helping puntland but now when shit hits the fan muse is like We are all walaalo lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Bohol you are an emotional effeminate wallahi stop abusing your mod powers you said anyone can get weapons from puntland black market and i corrected you by saying the port of bosaso belongs to puntland so they can stop weapons passing through their port and lands and on to garaxajis so pay homage.

If you delete my comment i will @ all the peoplefrom my tribe this is not isaaq spot :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending