Jeegan power

Carre is part of us now, and those rebels in Awdal are no more. 2020 looking good for Jeeganstan :cool:

A garhajis presidency is a high probability I.e Faisal Ali warrabe and Abdirahman ciiro. All it needs is a solid Habar awal support from galbeed and sahil. As well as, Habar jeclo support in Bari. i.e sool, togdheer and sannag.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol These kiddos think HY/JEEGAN issue will be solved by electing a HY puppet for Jeegaan like that 'warancade'. They got a long way to go. There is deep historical, civil war era, and economical and political issues compounded between HY and Jeegaan. If they going to resolve the issue, why not do it properly, why do it 'fake' and then nothing gets solved. They cry for Isaaq unity, but they are not prepared to go thru the 'pain of reconciliation'.

HA dominates SL and uses HJ to 'quash' HY in the 'east. This method has been on-going since the civil war in Isaaq and hasn't changed. If they agreed to stop doing this with 'carre'. You still need to resolve the unfair distribution of 'aid' and then 'economic concentration' of Hargeisa and Berbera and Wajaale corridor. You are killing they're land and survival. There are towns who more significant today in PL then Burco that rose up from Tuulos in 2004.

None of this would've of happened if HA didn't steer the state towards the 'west' and killing the 'east'. Can't you fucking co-exist what so hard about co-existing, this zero sum shit just leads to civil war, I am suprised people still play it. The global world orders stopped zero sum, Somalis are still playing it. We also hang onto shit that the world grew past.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The jeegaan kids want Isaaq unity with HY weak and controlled, that isn't Isaaq unity, that is a unity based on fear and clan hatred. Why force Isaaq unity, if you can't resolve your issues deeply, just leave each other alone, you can't force shit in this world thru payments, wars, your just extending the status quo. If you don't trust @Bohol and his clan and region having equal power to Jeegaan, then why argue with him and go back and forth on debates?

Either accept he will have the same power as jeegaan, his region will prosper, he will have political significance and military significance. Untill u agree to that basic terms, I doubt @Bohol or the HY sentiments will ever be cured, it will show it's ugly head when there is another political problem in the future. U never resolve nothing in Somaliland, that's why I don't think it's going to last in the future, it's not built on genuine state building reconciliation.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Bohol These kiddos think HY/JEEGAN issue will be solved by electing a HY puppet for Jeegaan like that 'warancade'. They got a long way to go. There is deep historical, civil war era, and economical and political issues compounded between HY and Jeegaan. If they going to resolve the issue, why not do it properly, why do it 'fake' and then nothing gets solved. They cry for Isaaq unity, but they are not prepared to go thru the 'pain of reconciliation'.

HA dominates SL and uses HJ to 'quash' HY in the 'east. This method has been on-going since the civil war in Isaaq and hasn't changed. If they agreed to stop doing this with 'carre'. You still need to resolve the unfair distribution of 'aid' and then 'economic concentration' of Hargeisa and Berbera and Wajaale corridor. You are killing they're land and survival. There are towns who more significant today in PL then Burco that rose up from Tuulos in 2004.

None of this would've of happened if HA didn't steer the state towards the 'west' and killing the 'east'. Can't you fucking co-exist what so hard about co-existing, this zero sum shit just leads to civil war, I am suprised people still play it. The global world orders stopped zero sum, Somalis are still playing it. We also hang onto shit that the world grew past.
The jeegaan kids want Isaaq unity with HY weak and controlled, that isn't Isaaq unity, that is a unity based on fear and clan hatred. Why force Isaaq unity, if you can't resolve your issues deeply, just leave each other alone, you can't force shit in this world thru payments, wars, your just extending the status quo. If you don't trust @Bohol and his clan and region having equal power to Jeegaan, then why argue with him and go back and forth on debates?

Either accept he will have the same power as jeegaan, his region will prosper, he will have political significance and military significance. Untill u agree to that basic terms, I doubt @Bohol or the HY sentiments will ever be cured, it will show it's ugly head when there is another political problem in the future. U never resolve nothing in Somaliland, that's why I don't think it's going to last in the future, it's not built on genuine state building reconciliation.
They will get Jihad if they rebel again, mark my words Garxajis will be fully Somalilander supporters from Woqoyi to Sanaag

Trending

Latest posts