Jeegaan state in civil war , they should learn from PL

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
B4Ft_WTCEAAm7wn.jpg

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Honesty beside our political difference but we feel sad what is going on in Galbeed Sanaag , how the most peaceful state went to civil war again!. Some will says no its not civil war , but the reality says Yes its. Maybe Jeegaan boys didn't hear about galeen movement similar to Col.Caare movement. Ex. President Gaas resolve the issue throw peace . He has the power to use PMPF,PL defence force to fight him but his answer was no need to use PL army. Gaas didnt act like this Jeegaan moryaan order to kill any one none from his sub-clan. Gaas used galeen clan to resolve the issue as peace its the only thing that we have and without it PL will be destroy. Allahmadulla both side agree is PL first.

MUWRITQCXKdmANrFA-p4OgInR1I6fO3NVDqvIJNIUGc.jpg

Just for the record. When PL civil war ended on around 2000 and 2001 Isaaq clans were part of bossaso peace agreement, the most famous one is was king ber-madow. Now what a coincidence This guy working hard to resolve to end civil war by bring peace between to Isaaq clans!. Where is called Jeegaan government from it, why attacking the HJ and HY shiir if its bring peace!.

At the end we as Somalis share each other pain, anyone dies on south is affecting the north on PL and Jeegan. Same goes from north to South Somalia. I hope wadanii party push for peace and visit galbeed Sanaag to finish this civil war.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
B4Ft_WTCEAAm7wn.jpg

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Honesty beside our political difference but we feel sad what is going on in Galbeed Sanaag , how the most peaceful state went to civil war again!. Some will says no its not civil war , but the reality says Yes its. Maybe Jeegaan boys didn't hear about galeen movement similar to Col.Caare movement. Ex. President Gaas resolve the issue throw peace . He has the power to use PMPF,PL defence force to fight him but his answer was no need to use PL army. Gaas didnt act like this Jeegaan moryaan order to kill any one none from his sub-clan. Gaas used galeen clan to resolve the issue as peace its the only thing that we have and without it PL will be destroy. Allahmadulla both side agree is PL first.

MUWRITQCXKdmANrFA-p4OgInR1I6fO3NVDqvIJNIUGc.jpg

Just for the record. When PL civil war ended on around 2000 and 2001 Isaaq clans were part of bossaso peace agreement, the most famous one is was king ber-madow. Now what a coincidence This guy working hard to resolve to end civil war by bring peace between to Isaaq clans!. Where is called Jeegaan government from it, why attacking the HJ and HY shiir if its bring peace!.

At the end we as Somalis share each other pain, anyone dies on south is affecting the north on PL and Jeegan. Same goes from north to South Somalia. I hope wadanii party push for peace and visit galbeed Sanaag to finish this civil war.

They're too far gone, sxb. The only way this will end is with a good old fashioned xasuuq. Look at what they did to the great Boqor Buurmadow.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...crowning-of-beeldaaje-maxamed-in-carmo.40509/
It is tradition to attend the crowning of Suldaans of other clans, especially when they're this significant. But the Jeegaans have abandoned tradition and they've abandoned the teachings of the diin. The only thing they care about is maintaining their unfair share of wealth and state power. It's the kacaan all over again. May Allah support the oppressed.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Reer-Bari where you supporting galaan and his tribal militia or the puntland government?
I am against any type of armed conflict against our government even if they are bad for us. Gallan was fightimg for barri not puntland. He could of captured bosaso if he wanted too. I dont like gallan personally because we have personal conflicts between me and his family but I support the development of barri which has been neglected

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They're too far gone, sxb. The only way this will end is with a good old fashioned xasuuq. Look at what they did to the great Boqor Buurmadow.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...crowning-of-beeldaaje-maxamed-in-carmo.40509/
It is tradition to attend the crowning of Suldaans of other clans, especially when they're this significant. But the Jeegaans have abandoned tradition and they've abandoned the teachings of the diin. The only thing they care about is maintaining their unfair share of wealth and state power. It's the kacaan all over again. May Allah support the oppressed.
Really sad to see Ibrahim egal legacy to be destroy by some moryaan jeegaan killers..

These people are fucked it doesn't matter what anybody does now the wheels of fate started turning decades prior:manny:
small grazing land+population explosion+nomads=shit storm
This is the beginning of the over population effect no amount of peace talk will solve it.:kanyeshrug:
Ceel afweyn was never meant to hold this many people simple Google earth will show you is 80% uninhabitable mountains.
Looking at the Un estimates from 05 to 2014 will tell it grew by 1.6x. which was the lowest in the north or tied for the lowest the mountains have been forcing population control. but that will only last so long before the flood gates open anything above 1.6x growth next decade shit storm will start.
The best method would be to start forcing women to have only 1-2 kids max.
Ideally 1 kid
Less population less conflicts

:icon e geek:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These people are fucked it doesn't matter what anybody does now the wheels of fate started turning decades prior:manny:
small grazing land+population explosion+nomads=shit storm
This is the beginning of the over population effect no amount of peace talk will solve it.:kanyeshrug:
Ceel afweyn was never meant to hold this many people simple Google earth will show you is 80% uninhabitable mountains.
Looking at the Un estimates from 05 to 2014 will tell it grew by 1.6x. which was the lowest in the north or tied for the lowest the mountains have been forcing population control. but that will only last so long before the flood gates open anything above 1.6x growth next decade shit storm will start.
The best method would be to start forcing women to have only 1-2 kids max.
Ideally 1 kid
Less population less conflicts

:icon e geek:
I was always shocked by Isaaq's population size relative to their territory size. Even if you take a way the fact that the Somaliland government pads their numbers for political and aid reasons, there's still way too many people in such a small area.

How did they get this far without killing each other? In Mudug, we hate each other. Each family needs 50 square kilometres to itself.
:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am against any type of armed conflict against our government even if they are bad for us. Gallan was fightimg for barri not puntland. He could of captured bosaso if he wanted too. I dont like gallan personally because we have personal conflicts between me and his family but I support the development of barri which has been neglected
Bari? Kkk dont you mean qandala? Galaan and his tribal cali saleeban militia during president abdiweli gaas administration who invited isis terrorists into their tibal lands of qandala only represented cali saleeban.

So you support your tribe militia over puntland? Do you think qandala will ever be freed from isis terrorists?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is real 'sad' wallahi especially for Sanaag. Sanaag are the leaders in PEACE and Co-existence in Somalia. They achieved something no other part of Somalia achieved, bringing together different clans back into 'Erigavo', you can't say the same has happened in Galkayo which is really just a ceasefire not a peace deal.

I feel for galkacyo though, you can't make peace with a people u don't even share a 'common tribal law' with, hence why they have a 'green-line' in Galkacyo, like they are two separate nations. Xadkooda isn't any different to the 'xad' between oromo/amhara with somalis, because they are two different tribal laws. Notice the leelkase and garsoor have no green line, why? they come under 'xeer' darod, there is common tribal law with the NORTHERN PART OF GALKACYO.

Sacad doesn't fall under any. Which is strange since his ogaden by the 'male' side and 'habar gedir' on the female side. He should technically come under 'xeer daarood'. U guys think habar gedir is some male lineage tribe but it isn't. I know hawiye, I am from hawiye. Habar gedir is 'habar' alliance, they share a common mother only but different fathers.

Erigavo has proven how to behave as a capital, all other cities lag behind in this aspect, with clans claiming a city on 'numerical' strength not 'historical' legitimacy. The same can be said of Isaaq. One common father Isaaq but different 'mothers' and hence different 'alliances'. That 'bah wadaag' shit is so strong in Somalia, it nearly effects all tribes.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is this one guy in my mother family, his not from the same father as them but same mother only. They love him more then they love their family members who share the same father/mother. Infact the guy who shares only the same mother, is considered the 'eldest' of their family regardless if he doesn't share a common father, they unite on mother bonds. People forget the importance of 'mother bonds' in Somalia and focus to heavily on male lineage bond which isn't as strong as motherly bounded clans are.

I am investigating this huge area of motherly relations and how Somalis form alliances politically n tribally over it, because you need to understand it or else u will make mistakes in all your posts and threads on Somalia. MJ has bah alliance with Warsangeli but we also share one with Abgaal(harti abgaal) but warsangeli is closer to us since we also share 'harti' father where-as we don't share a common father with 'harti abgaal'. But our relationship with Harti Abgaal is DEEP, if we have to choose among abgaal we always CHOOSE them and if they have to choose among darod they always choose HARTI DAROD. It's like some 'hidden ancient pact' based on motherly relations.

Cade Muse went to his closest motherly relation since he is BAH DIR. The Isaaq when Abdillahi attacked him. He was camped out there with the Isaaq. Where-as Cade told my father he wanted to recruit some of our boys, we told him literally to GET FUCKED, we ain't fighting our motherly clan dubays in majiyahan. Infact my dad said not only we will not fight them, we will assist them by providing 'maclumad and intelligence' sidi wiilashina bah dir loo jebiyo. That's when I realized bah and motherly relation type of clans is serious business

Last edited:
I was always shocked by Isaaq's population size relative to their territory size. Even if you take a way the fact that the Somaliland government pads their numbers for political and aid reasons, there's still way too many people in such a small area.

How did they get this far without killing each other? In Mudug, we hate each other. Each family needs 50 square kilometres to itself.
:pachah1:
Excluding the minority groups that border darod alot of them are combination of business people and farmers.
Right now hj feels embolden between hy disarmin in late 90s and hy around burco and hargaise not willing to do more than protest they see this as green light.:kanyeshrug:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There is this one guy in my mother family, his not from the same father as them but same mother only. They love him more then they love their family members who share the same father/mother. Infact the guy who shares only the same mother, is considered the 'eldest' of their family regardless if he doesn't share a common father, they unite on mother bonds. People forget the importance of 'mother bonds' in Somalia and focus to heavily on male lineage bond which isn't as strong as motherly bounded clans are.

I am investigating this huge area of motherly relations and how Somalis form alliances politically n tribally over it, because you need to understand it or else u will make mistakes in all your posts and threads on Somalia. MJ has bah alliance with Warsangeli but we also share one with Abgaal(harti abgaal) but warsangeli is closer to us since we also share 'harti' father where-as we don't share a common father with 'harti abgaal'. But our relationship with Harti Abgaal is DEEP, if we have to choose among abgaal we always CHOOSE them and if they have to choose among darod they always choose HARTI DAROD. It's like some 'hidden ancient pact' based on motherly relations.

Cade Muse went to his closest motherly relation since he is BAH DIR. The Isaaq when Abdillahi attacked him. He was camped out there with the Isaaq. Where-as Cade told my father he wanted to recruit some of our boys, we told him literally to GET FUCKED, we ain't fighting our motherly clan dubays in majiyahan. Infact my dad said not only we will not fight them, we will assist them by providing 'maclumad and intelligence' sidi wiilashina bah dir loo jebiyo. That's when I realized bah and motherly relation type of clans is serious business
Bah dirooble in general has no relation with isaaq stop lying i was in bosaso during that time and all your sub clan bah yaqoub infact every cismaan maxamud subclan supported abdullahi yusuf except bah dirooble cadde muuse sub clan.

All of dhulbhante, warsengali, siwaaqroon, ciise maxamud, cali saleban, lelkaase, disheshe supported cabullahi yusuf.

Thats why cadde muuse choose to go to isaaq cause dhulbhante and warsengali supported abdullahi yusuf.

Keep up with your cuqdad you laangaab thats why your laangaab sub clan has been granted persona non grata in bari and karkaar guuun yaheey guunta dhashay you mixed race mongrel.

As far as i am concerned nin hawiye ba tahay you are what your mother is moryaan waxiid aniga boowe nin iska dhal bah dirooble ba ahay what are you going to tell me? We have no alliance with moryaan savages.

Cadde muuse boqor became the president of puntland what did your father amount to? Jealousy is a female trait tell your father to stop drinking alchohol and making up lies about royalty.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts