Jeegaan lies busted, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine putting all your hopes on a retired guerilla fighter, he sounds like my granfather talking about wars 30 years ago.

Noone even knows what the f*ck he is on about.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I wonder who these jeegaan are, they seem very mysterious everyone seems to be talking about them.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
What is Jeegaan the meaning of it and how was it formed?
Jeegaan is a clan political alliance within the Issak clan that has held power since the mid 90s it is composed of the Habar Awal and Habar Jelo clans the alliance is used primarily to sideline the numerically dominant Gar Hajis clan the bond within this alliance is made stronger by their historical common origin in Ethiopia the Habar Awal having Oromo origins and Habar Jelo having Amaharic origins

Cheers

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Jeegaan is a clan political alliance within the Issak clan that has held power since the mid 90s it is composed of the Habar Awal and Habar Jelo clans the alliance is used primarily to sideline the numerically dominant Gar Hajis clan the bond within this alliance is made stronger by their historical common origin in Ethiopia the Habar Awal having Oromo origins and Habar Jelo having Amaharic origins

Cheers

f*ck off with this bullshit. :camby:

DNA already proved we are E1b1b like majority of other Somalis.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Cheers
Very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending