Jeegaan collaboration with Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
of course why not, jeegan and israelis are both the chosen people.

jeegan can learn how to abuse its victims from the Israelis. Jeegan and its Palestinians are going to have fun

@Wei stick to the bohol nick tho kkkk or try to change the writing style tho lol

jeegan can learn how to abuse its victims from the Israelis. Jeegan and its Palestinians are going to have fun

@Wei stick to the bohol nick tho kkkk or try to change the writing style tho lol

Mudane @waraabe, you're indeed among the chosen people,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waraabe

Your superior
Mudane @waraabe, you're indeed among the chosen people,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as long as you and your people are ruled by me and my people, thats caadi

langaab habaar is meaningless
33upl6d.png

as long as you and your people are ruled by me and my people, thats caadi

langaab habaar is meaningless
33upl6d.png

Since when did Jeegaanders rule over us? Their is no Issaq without HY, we're by far the superior amongst our peers. That's why jeegaanders are collaborating at our expense:drakewtf:

That is just sad...

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Why is it a desperate thing to say, mj women marry Jews all the time like amal farah
You seem to have an unnatural obsession with whom "MJ" women marry. In article 35 of the Puntland constitution women are afforded the same rights as men they can marry whomever they want.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don’t u guys get tired of tit for tat?

At some point, after sounding like a broken record, shouldnt one shift their focus to something more productive? Please guys, stop these topics and ignore divisive speech or anything that can other wise reduce potential dialogue to destructiveness.

:)

waraabe

Your superior
You seem to have an unnatural obsession with whom "MJ" women marry. In article 35 of the Puntland constitution women are afforded the same rights as men they can marry whomever they want.

No I am saying Israel isn’t so bad, puntlander women marry Israelis so clearly punanis don’t think Israelis are bad

Absolutely. Somaliland should give Israel a military base in Zeila, to give then access to the Bab el Mandeb. We should recognise them as the one state solution in Israel. With Jarusalem as its capital.

Israel is a great country with a great people. The homeland for the Jewish people. Somaliland could learn a lot. Agriculture. Water management. Security.

Somaliland also has a lot of similarities. Both nations survived against the odds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

We should not forget. Israel was the first state to recognise Somaliland. In 1960 when Somaliland declared its independence from Great Britain as a protectorate. Our relations with Israel go far back.

How did we repay Israel and its people? By kowtowing to Arabs in their jealous and spiteful diplomatic blockade of Israel. We need to normalise relations with Israel as soon as possile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending