Jealous friend.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You guys have seen that video where the girl takes her friends eye lashes off on tik tok that seems like it's done out of envy/jealousy.

I will tell you a story of mine that isn't similar to this but shows how friends can lowkey envy you.

This may have happened to you. I think it is common with females.
My friend use to always post photos of us together on her Facebook so did I, we would always ask each others permission if we could post a certain photo of us before publishing it on our Facebook/IG's

This one day we went out and took so many great photos together. Out of all the good photos, she picks the one I look shit in. I have one eye closed, the other eye looking into space, my face slightly blurry and I have my mouth open . I look like a drunkard. She though has the model Kim Kardashian look going on. I ask her to crop me out if she is going to upload it, but says
"no, you look beautiful". I didn't think she would upload it because she has never done such thing like that before and mind you she has over 10k followers on her IG.I didn't think she would embarrs me like that. I get a notification on my IG and its the photo of us I didn't like, and her caption on the photo was " sorry, Samsam you look beautiful". I told her, why can't she simply crop me out, it's not that hard and she ignored me. Her older sister even knew what she did was wrong.

This is the shit move girls do to improve their self esteem.

I questioned my friendship with her and cut her off for almost 6 months straight. I no longer take photos with her either.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You're very patient and it's sad people don't reason with you. I had friends who got mad that i simply untagged myself in pictures i didn't like. Like dude i think the whole picture is awful but you can't even cut me slack in not wanting to see it or get notifications :deadrose:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
That's just awful!
@SOULSEARCHING Keep your distance from her.

When it comes to friendships or any other relationship, the trick is to go for someone you have same values and morals.

Loyalty is very important to me.
I'm very selective and cautious in the beginning stages. Any hint of disrespect or competition from a "friend" and I'm keeping my distance. I have very few close friends but alhamdlilah, I trust them with my life.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Very shady move on your friends part. You’re wise to distance yourself and not take more pictures with her.
Social media really brings out the worst in people sometimes.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Send me to ur friend
570D016B-A119-4576-A620-EE317E798FFE.png

Trending