JB bin laden no hook p2

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
this aint 2012 anymore nigga, chiraq drill and niggas are dead, only sosa herb durk duck have made it out, get with the times nigga no one aint bdk no more, jb binladen was only relevant cuz of LA. i bet your still wearing bootcut trueys

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
this aint 2012 anymore nigga, chiraq drill and niggas are dead, only sosa herb durk duck have made it out, get with the times nigga no one aint bdk no more, jb binladen was only relevant cuz of LA. i bet your still wearing bootcut trueys
Von keeping it alive nigga

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
Von keeping it alive nigga
Von is hard but he has no versatility hes just been rinsing that same crazy story flow. Durk the GOAT of chiraq, herb fell of actually, i tend to have to force myself to like what sosa has dropped and duck failed to capitalise on slide. chiraq is dead, ill just be looking out for bibby and when Lil jay gets released from Jail

Jamal The Magnificent

Von is hard but he has no versatility hes just been rinsing that same crazy story flow. Durk the GOAT of chiraq, herb fell of actually, i tend to have to force myself to like what sosa has dropped and duck failed to capitalise on slide. chiraq is dead, ill just be looking out for bibby and when Lil jay gets released from Jail
Lil jay, wooski, drose, 22, numba9 going to get out prison soon

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
Lil jay, wooski, drose, 22, numba9 going to get out prison soon
loool ppl have been saying rondo coming out of prison soon since 2014, hes riding his full bird so is drose plus they are whack rappers who only had fans because of their mooryanimo. only person with potential u mentioned is lil jay. chiraq drill is dead LDN and NY drill the new wave. stop living in the past

Jamal The Magnificent

loool ppl have been saying rondo coming out of prison soon since 2014, hes riding his full bird so is drose plus they are whack rappers who only had fans because of their mooryanimo. only person with potential u mentioned is lil jay. chiraq drill is dead LDN and NY drill the new wave. stop living in the past
Man stfu get that tea and crumpet drill shit out of here. Thank god I'm at the us. You can’t beat the origin

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
Man stfu get that tea and crumpet drill shit out of here. Thank god I'm at the us. You can’t beat the origin
chiraq drill had no versatility which is why it is dead on the ground LDN drill picked that heap of shit up and revived it bringing in a variety of ways to make drill inspiring the likes of drake and POP smoke AUN. tea and crumpet drill out here inspiring flow and making new beats

Jamal The Magnificent

chiraq drill had no versatility which is why it is dead on the ground LDN drill picked that heap of shit up and revived it bringing in a variety of ways to make drill inspiring the likes of drake and POP smoke AUN. tea and crumpet drill out here inspiring flow and making new beats
Even if it’s dead, you can’t claim NY or uk and uk’s is trash because of the accent and the beat.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts