Jawar charged with Terrorism

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This has major implications for Abiy and how he is willing to deal with other regions opposition to his startup CCP. He is getting braver Oromia was meant to be a “buffer” but the barbarians screwed that up before they could be elected. I guess the TPLF is the bastion of Ethiopian federalism for now.

edit: @xabashi get in here I know your happy with the goatee presidente :denzelnigga:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Abiy is a Nazi ready to apprehend his rivals. He needs to be uprooted or Ethiopia will go down with him.

This has major implications for Abiy and how he is willing to deal with other regions opposition to his startup CCP. He is getting braver Oromia was meant to be a “buffer” but the barbarians screwed that up before they could be elected. I guess the TPLF is the bastion of Ethiopian federalism for now.

edit: @xabashi get in here I know your happy with the goatee presidente :denzelnigga:

With the massacre of civilians and damaging of private property by their radical supporters, they left the PM with no other option but to enforce the law in full force. In my view oromo extremist activists and politicians lead the oromo struggle in disarray. They failed to clearly define what policies they want, what their demands are and who their enemy is and most importantly how they want to achieve their demands i.e. purely peaceful means or using violence means.

Their vague way of doing politics lead the oromo radical youth think that its enemy is the ordinary non-oromo innocent civilians and massacred them and destroyed their properties. This is the result of a failed activism and political leadership. If your supporters commit terrorism acts, then you have to be responsible for at least not clearly communicating or even worse for promoting violence against civilians. Somebody need to take responsibility for the massacred innocent civilians and their properties.

Unless the oromo politics and activism divorces itself from terrorism against civilians and clearly distances itself from terrorist acts of massacring innocent civilians and destruction of private property, I see there is no hope for now that they progress. The majority of oromos will not cooperate with or support if you end up massacring civilians. Even after those horrible massacres have been committed, I have yet to see one prominent oromo activist or opposition media come out and clearly condemn it!

Compare that what the Somali leaders did. The moment they got their relative autonomy in the Somali region, they brought educated leaders and moved to developing their region which has now become one of the stable and developing regions in the country. That of course doesn't mean they don't have any disagreements with the federal government or demands but they are doing it wisely in my view. All regions have demands that they think is crucial but you can't go violent against civilians who have nothing to do with it and expect the government will not do something about it, that is delusional.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The oromos will not be happy. The tplf can hold elections against the state and defy them at every step, but oromos and other ethnic groups are beaten down at the first hint of defiance. This is why the state will collapse if things continue this way.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
With the massacre of civilians and damaging of private property by their radical supporters, they left the PM with no other option but to enforce the law in full force. In my view oromo extremist activists and politicians lead the oromo struggle in disarray. They failed to clearly define what policies they want, what their demands are and who their enemy is and most importantly how they want to achieve their demands i.e. purely peaceful means or using violence means.

Their vague way of doing politics lead the oromo radical youth think that its enemy is the ordinary non-oromo innocent civilians and massacred them and destroyed their properties. This is the result of a failed activism and political leadership. If your supporters commit terrorism acts, then you have to be responsible for at least not clearly communicating or even worse for promoting violence against civilians. Somebody need to take responsibility for the massacred innocent civilians and their properties.

Unless the oromo politics and activism divorces itself from terrorism against civilians and clearly distances itself from terrorist acts of massacring innocent civilians and destruction of private property, I see there is no hope for now that they progress. The majority of oromos will not cooperate with or support if you end up massacring civilians. Even after those horrible massacres have been committed, I have yet to see one prominent oromo activist or opposition media come out and clearly condemn it!

Compare that what the Somali leaders did. The moment they got their relative autonomy in the Somali region, they brought educated leaders and moved to developing their region which has now become one of the stable and developing regions in the country. That of course doesn't mean they don't have any disagreements with the federal government or demands but they are doing it wisely in my view. All regions have demands that they think is crucial but you can't go violent against civilians who have nothing to do with it and expect the government will not do something about it, that is delusional.
let me get this straight:
-protestesting against EPRDF= fighting against opression
-protestesting against P&P= Terrorism.
thanks for informing us.
Jawar_Abiy.jpg

let me get this straight:
-protestesting against EPRDF= fighting against opression
-protestesting against P&P= Terrorism.
thanks for informing us.
View attachment 141830
Massacring civilians and destroying private property can never be peaceful protest. It is the textbook definition of terrorism. During the protest against the TPLF, the oromo youth and activists were careful not to attack civilians and that helped other Ethiopians to join the struggle and remove TPLF but the current one is pure barbaric terrorism and majority Ethiopians including Oromos despise it and that’s why the current one can’t move an inch let alone overthrow the government. This time the extremists activists also failed to distance themselves from this barbaric act and to condemn it.

Last edited:
Massacring civilians and destroying private property can never be peaceful protest. It is the textbook definition of terrorism. During the protest against the TPLF, the oromo youth and activists were careful not to attack civilians and that helped other Ethiopians to join the struggle and remove TPLF but the current one is pure barbaric terrorism and majority Ethiopians including Oromos despise it and that’s why the current one can’t move an inch let alone overthrow the government. This time the extremists activists also failed to distance themselves from this barbaric act and to condemn it.

Do you have proof it was Oromos or was it EDF.

Secondly you Amhara terrorist have started jumping the PP ship.
You want to attack and topple Abye when he has trusted you hyenas and Alienated Oromos.for your sake.

Also please post pics and vids of.Amhara terrorists burning Muslim shops and mosques in Bahir dar.

Do you have proof it was Oromos or was it EDF.

Secondly you Amhara terrorist have started jumping the PP ship.
You want to attack and topple Abye when he has trusted you hyenas and Alienated Oromos.for your sake.

Also please post pics and vids of.Amhara terrorists burning Muslim shops and mosques in Bahir dar.
This is exactly the attitude that is damaging your „struggle“. Instead of condemning violence against civilians and distancing, you all try to cover up in the midst of countless eye witnesses including Oromo neighbors who all said oromo radical youth did it. When are you guys gonna grow up and take responsibility and divorce your politics from terrorism once and for all?

Btw, the only time a mosque was attacked in Amhara region was in Mota not Bahrdar and no muslim live were hurt. This is after countless churches were destroyed and burnt in eastern Oromia. And what did the opposition ABN did? It immediately released a press release condemning the violence against the mosque. It then started collecting funds to rebuild the mosque but there is nothing remotely equivalent coming from the oromo extremist camp other than trying to cover up their crimes. Grow up and divorce your politics from terrorism against innocent civilians.

This is exactly the attitude that is damaging your „struggle“. Instead of condemning violence against civilians and distancing, you all try to cover up in the midst of countless eye witnesses including Oromo neighbors who all said oromo radical youth did it. When are you guys gonna grow up and take responsibility and divorce your politics from terrorism once and for all?

Btw, the only time a mosque was attacked in Amhara region was in Mota not Bahrdar and no muslim live were hurt. This is after countless churches were destroyed and burnt in eastern Oromia. And what did the opposition ABN did? It immediately released a press release condemning the violence against the mosque. It then started collecting funds to rebuild the mosque but there is nothing remotely equivalent coming from the oromo extremist camp other than trying to cover up their crimes. Grow up and divorce your politics from terrorism against innocent civilians.
Funny thing is who needs Amhara sympathy.Nobody in Ethiopia wants Amhara even waleita or other groups.

Amhara have all narrow minds like 2 year old kids and are racists like rednecks in USA.

Amhara infiltrated the Army and was ordering the military to carry out rape and killings in the military.Abye had given you most of the military positions.

Amhara who are most intolerant people in Africa and who live off other ethnic groups land in Ethiopia after being settled illegally by Menelik and Haile Selasie are the same clowns that are talking about rights.

What rights did Menelik,Selasie and Mengistu give to other Ethiopians? Zero

Infact I do beleive Amhara should receive the same treatment they gave to others during their Monarch and Mengistu rule.

Go back to Bahir dar you mongrel you think trying to overthrow Abye will give you back your all Feudalistic state.

Funny thing is who needs Amhara sympathy.Nobody in Ethiopia wants Amhara even waleita or other groups.

Amhara have all narrow minds like 2 year old kids and are racists like rednecks in USA.

Amhara infiltrated the Army and was ordering the military to carry out rape and killings in the military.Abye had given you most of the military positions.

Amhara who are most intolerant people in Africa and who live off other ethnic groups land in Ethiopia after being settled illegally by Menelik and Haile Selasie are the same clowns that are talking about rights.

What rights did Menelik,Selasie and Mengistu give to other Ethiopians? Zero

Infact I do beleive Amhara should receive the same treatment they gave to others during their Monarch and Mengistu rule.

Go back to Bahir dar you mongrel you think trying to overthrow Abye will give you back your all Feudalistic state.

See, you are confirming that you guys are nothing but terrorists. Your problem is not government policies and you are not trying to change one but your main problem and propaganda is targeted against innocent Amhara civilians which is as I said the textbook definition of terrorism. You are preaching genocide against innocent civilians and when the radical youth follow your preaching and massacre civilians you are nowhere to be found to condemn it. You guys have no political agenda or policy but your aim is purely committing genocide and ethnic cleansing. That is why you left the government with no other option but to enforce the anti terrorism law in full force! Coward trrorists who massacre children and unarmed mothers will always be defeated no matter how much horrific crimes they commit and your fate will not be different.

Divorce your politics and activism from violence against civilians, stop agitating genocide and ethnic cleansing on civilians. Even if some radical mob commit such crimes, come out to the front and condemn it. Running away from the current responsibility and hiding in the 19th century doesn't cut it.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Axmed Shire and Cagjar are not endemic to the region they are plants from the Fed. Even a child in Dire Dhabe would know that. He is also a massive failure Liyu are attacking ONLF unwarranted they are murdering civilians in Raaso and have even crossed the border with north Somalia and went on murder sprees all under his watch without his consent.

You support those two because they bring you closer to your dream of a central unified Ethiopia what you dont realize is the end is near for Amhara interests and centralization wouldn’t save them. Democracy in Ethiopia will be the death of a Habesha country outside of Eritrea. Oromos and there bipolar politics and undying thirst for land, conflict, and blood will be the major impediment of Ethiopia in the 21st century. Abiy cant fix them, you know it, I am interested in seeing what the plan is for the Oromo problem. :icon lol:

See, you are confirming that you guys are nothing but terrorists. Your problem is not government policies and you are not trying to change one but your main problem and propaganda is targeted against innocent Amhara civilians which is as I said the textbook definition of terrorism. You are preaching genocide against innocent civilians and when the radical youth follow your preaching and massacre civilians you are nowhere to be found to condemn it. You guys have no political agenda or policy but your aim is purely committing genocide and ethnic cleansing. That is why you left the government with no other option but to enforce the anti terrorism law in full force! Coward trrorists who massacre children and unarmed mothers will always be defeated no matter how much horrific crimes they commit and your fate will not be different.

Divorce your politics and activism from violence against civilians, stop agitating genocide and ethnic cleansing on civilians. Even if some radical mob commit such crimes, come out to the front and condemn it. Running away from the current responsibility and hiding in the 19th century doesn't cut it.

This guy is a mouth peace for the ahmaar nazi nationalist. They know they will lose an election badly and thus doing preemptive strike. Deep down they also know about 50% of so called ahmaara are actually assimilated groups like bantu. Oromo Christians gurage and many other smaller groups who have woken up to this process after centuries of having been assimilated by ahmaara and the language forced on them.

Even Muslim ahmaara have woken up to the nazi Christian terrorist ahmaara

Ahmaara burned mosques and killed hundreds and yet this guy claims no one was hurt kkkkk how laughable it’s so sad he lies to him self so much he believes his own bs

This guy is a mouth peace for the ahmaar nazi nationalist. They know they will lose an election badly and thus doing preemptive strike. Deep down they also know about 50% of so called ahmaara are actually assimilated groups like bantu. Oromo Christians gurage and many other smaller groups who have woken up to this process after centuries of having been assimilated by ahmaara and the language forced on them.

Even Muslim ahmaara have woken up to the nazi Christian terrorist ahmaara

Ahmaara burned mosques and killed hundreds and yet this guy claims no one was hurt kkkkk how laughable it’s so sad he lies to him self so much he believes his own bs

Defending civilians from barbaric terrorism now makes me a nazi? Give me a break! You live in a self created virtual reality anyways and constantly pull virtual realities out of your a$$ :ftw9nwa: . It is impossible to discuss with you based on hard facts. Have fun in your multiverse.

Axmed Shire and Cagjar are not endemic to the region they are plants from the Fed. Even a child in Dire Dhabe would know that. He is also a massive failure Liyu are attacking ONLF unwarranted they are murdering civilians in Raaso and have even crossed the border with north Somalia and went on murder sprees all under his watch without his consent.

You support those two because they bring you closer to your dream of a central unified Ethiopia what you dont realize is the end is near for Amhara interests and centralization wouldn’t save them. Democracy in Ethiopia will be the death of a Habesha country outside of Eritrea. Oromos and there bipolar politics and undying thirst for land, conflict, and blood will be the major impediment of Ethiopia in the 21st century. Abiy cant fix them, you know it, I am interested in seeing what the plan is for the Oromo problem. :icon lol:

Axmed Shire and Cagjar are all yours, what has that to do with me? If you don't like them that is none of my business. You can remove them or whatever. And if civilians are attacked under their watch then they should be held responsible!

And concerning democracy, I was an enthusiastic supporter of democracy in Ethiopia but now after seeing the barbaric and primitive nature of some parts of our society, I've changed my mind. I want to be frank with you: we have too much primitive barbaric activists and politicians who refuse to divorce their politics from violence against civilians and encourage ethnic cleansing. This makes it impossible for the near future to implement real democracy. That is why PM Abiy's government will stay in power "faking" elections. That is the only sane thing to do when you have primitive barbaric baboons in your midst. Democracy is only for a civilized society and not primitive baboons whose politics is nothing but committing genocide. Baboons need to first finish their evolution and become full humans before exercising full democracy. Until then a strong hand is inevitable. This is the case not only for Ethiopia but also for all primitive societies around the world. Anything else is highly irresponsible and a recipe for disaster!

Axmed Shire and Cagjar are all yours, what has that to do with me? If you don't like them that is none of my business. You can remove them or whatever. And if civilians are attacked under their watch then they should be held responsible!

And concerning democracy, I was an enthusiastic supporter of democracy in Ethiopia but now after seeing the barbaric and primitive nature of some parts of our society, I've changed my mind. I want to be frank with you: we have too much primitive barbaric activists and politicians who refuse to divorce their politics from violence against civilians and encourage ethnic cleansing. This makes it impossible for the near future to implement real democracy. That is why PM Abiy's government will stay in power "faking" elections. That is the only sane thing to do when you have primitive barbaric baboons in your midst. Democracy is only for a civilized society and not primitive baboons whose politics is nothing but committing genocide. Baboons need to first finish their evolution and become full humans before exercising full democracy. Until then a strong hand is inevitable. This is the case not only for Ethiopia but also for all primitive societies around the world. Anything else is highly irresponsible and a recipe for disaster!

:russ::russ::russ: Finally. You came out with your real thoughts. Amharas are the civilized folk, others are all baboons. So amharas have to rule these primitive barbaric baboons, it's their destiny. nice nice. Amharas are in the 19th century, but everyone else is in 19 BC. Somalis want out of this shithole country. You can control your regions and your baboons, but we want out. Fight among yourselves. Why are you even forcing us to be with you? :drakewtf:

Strong hand kulaha. Delusional folk.

:russ::russ::russ: Finally. You came out with your real thoughts. Amharas are the civilized folk, others are all baboons. So amharas have to rule these primitive barbaric baboons, it's their destiny. nice nice. Amharas are in the 19th century, but everyone else is in 19 BC. Somalis want out of this shithole country. You can control your regions and your baboons, but we want out. Fight among yourselves. Why are you even forcing us to be with you? :drakewtf:

Strong hand kulaha. Delusional folk.

Use your brain. Abiy is not Amhara and baboons are all (including Amharas) whose agenda is nothing but to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on innocent civilians. Democracy is for a society that at least agrees on basic values like massacring civilians is unacceptable by all. Until a society have basic human values, it doesn't deserve democracy. It is like letting kids play with fire. That is highly irresponsible and a recipe for disaster!

And finally, I have many times said that I have nothing against Somalis becoming independent (see my previous posts). I have nothing against any policy or political program. What I am against is attacking, killing and massacring civilians. There ends the politics and starts terrorism and I will always be against it. Call me whatever you want!

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

How long do you think he can keep that up before Amharas and Oromo christians begin corrupting his government and repeat the TPLF, there are too many baboons in Africa.

The TPLF set an example fake elections will soon be a thing of the past I give it 1-2 terms maximum before every state starts rigging its own elections, thats when the fun starts :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts