Jawaari opinion on the Federal constitution Review In Garowe

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
EPMfeHSX0AAZBzQ.jpg:large

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

We know he hate PL but his opinion on Somalia Constitution its important to know what Souties point of view.

Jawaari the motion Lord
The man who is actually responsible for being a road block to the completion of the constitutions in two parliaments.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jawaari the motion Lord
The man who is actually responsible for being a road block to the completion of the constitutions in two parliaments.
Check on the video he mention that he is not responsible of failed of completion of the constitutions.

PRDC has become an open platform of ideas in Somalia. Great move and inshallah they keep expanding to include more guest speakers from various backgrounds. I would love to see a talk that dived into the issue of land degradation and internal migration increasing instability in Somalia.

An example being how Hiiraan, one of the most fertile regions in Somalia being underpopulated due to its river drying out and floods during the rainy season displacing its population. This has caused an increased migration to Xamar which is already struggling under the weight of its current IDPs. Lets not even get into Baidoa and its increasingly incosistent rainfall over recent years.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PRDC has become an open platform of ideas in Somalia. Great move and inshallah they keep expanding to include more guest speakers from various backgrounds. I would love to see a talk that dived into the issue of land degradation and internal migration increasing instability in Somalia.

An example being how Hiiraan, one of the most fertile regions in Somalia being underpopulated due to its river drying out and floods during the rainy season displacing its population. This has caused an increased migration to Xamar which is already struggling under the weight of its current IDPs. Lets not even get into Baidoa and its increasingly incosistent rainfall over recent years.
It will be good but to me I want to PDRC to bring Col.Caare :cool:.

kkk, federal constitution review.
:drakekidding:

not a single f is given.

:lolbron:

this is not hassan sheikh or sharif where you would do garowe 1 and garowe 2 and those buffoons would lap it all up.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
kkk, federal constitution review.
:drakekidding:

not a single f is given.

:lolbron:

this is not hassan sheikh or sharif where you would do garowe 1 and garowe 2 and those buffoons would lap it all up.

Your being unrealistic and will finish ur term like hassan sheikh, done nothing. PL has access to international community and will just say 'stop this clown' before we pull out. U will be told what to do. If u don't want to be told what to do by international community then sit down for constitutional talk and there will be no more international community involvement. I will stop Ethiopia and Kenya kulaha to block PL, we will just invite them to Garowe. Sxb Somalia has been decided your just holding out and wasting time.

I wud tell farmajo sit that futo for constitution not waste your time stopping regions who have access to the world. Your international community funds will be stopped, you will be told your not longer a representative govt of the nation but of MAREHAN AND GEDO, that is the worst outcome. You don't know siyasad, its about cutting deals not fighting or opposing as PL can use that against you as list of events to show your forcing your views on millions, not bottom UP. How cn one marehan politician opinion decide what is best for millions of people, u need to do it bottom up like PDRC.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand u look real stupid marki jawab lagu siiyo, u sit there with this look on TV if me and you went at it no holds barred. PL VS SFG

tenor.gif

If you want regions to stop seeking international intervention, then sign a constitution, set up the institution, come with political agreement. Or else the international community and foreign partners will be used as 'mediator' because they have 'leverage' over your recognition, they can make sure your govt is de-funded, your not allowed to meet world govt, access any world institution, this is the only language your b22n ass knows dee. Dawladada kuma fadhiyo rabitanka shacabka(constitution) never forget that, wuxu ku fadhiya doorasha 4.5 oo lacag lagu kala iibsaday sida shirkad yar oo saamilay ah

All you non punites are like this, you seem to learn only when 'ceebtina' bananka la keeno. If you want to have full power over Somalia it will be thru a constitution, institutions, and political agreements with the regions or else halka fadhi we will exercise international community to keep you in check. We are not going to let one man sitting in villada oo america ka yimi to have full power over our people with no constitutional agreement. Sxb ma waalan tahay adigu, hal niin oo dibada ka yimi miyad rabta in dalka dhan loo dhiibo without any sort of check n balance on his government? how do u convince yourself of this sxb, can u imagine govts just being ruled how they liked because of one man and his opinion and no constitution, no courts, no political agreement.

I could jet into Mogadishu and spend 4 years and do whatever I LIKE, THAT ISNT A STATE OF THE PEOPLE, that is a state of one man, one man cannot fund a state waryaa, millions of ppl can, we need the millions to decide.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

before i answer you question, i like to ask you a question.

how many bases does bah dubays have?

i bet my clan reer aaden kooshin has more.

No it doesn't Gedo only has 1 base all marehan. Galgaduud(Cayr) has 1 base. Abudwaq is to small for a base(hence I consider it 500 men). Your total soldier output is no more then 1500 men in a war. Bah Dubays is 150 men, Ma buuxiyo 'base' mana sheegan. PL as a whole is 13 bases(harti wayne). Your more similar to the size of Osman Mahmoud iyo Marehan wa hadi xaqiiq loo hadlo and check 'bases' of each region. Mudug alone has 4-6 Bases(Omar Mahmoud). Wardheer(1 base) for Bicidyahan/Reer Khalaf. You talk shit and not facts, hadi lagu yirahdo show me your base, you will see 'runti' ayaa soo baxday iyo waxad tahay. Your tiny clan, xitaa dhulbahante ka wayn

No it doesn't Gedo only has 1 base all marehan. Galgaduud(Cayr) has 1 base. Abudwaq is to small for a base(hence I consider it 500 men). Your total soldier output is no more then 1500 men in a war. Bah Dubays is 150 men, Ma buuxiyo 'base' mana sheegan. PL as a whole is 13 bases(harti wayne). Your more similar to the size of Osman Mahmoud iyo Marehan wa hadi xaqiiq loo hadlo and check 'bases' of each region. Mudug alone has 4-6 Bases(Omar Mahmoud). Wardheer(1 base) for Bicidyahan/Reer Khalaf. You talk shit and not facts, hadi lagu yirahdo show me your base, you will see 'runti' ayaa soo baxday iyo waxad tahay. Your tiny clan, xitaa dhulbahante ka wayn

ditoore

:chrisfreshhah:

and have you been to galgaduud iyo jubbaland to see how many bases MX have?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ditoore

:chrisfreshhah:

and have you been to galgaduud iyo jubbaland to see how many bases MX have?

The SFG allocated you ONE BASE in Gedo, that's it. Abuudwaq is more 'station' not a 'saldhig' and the SFG hasn't allocated those cunts anything more then reporting to DHUSOMAREEB BASE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ditoori where did you get this knowledge from?

:cosbyhmm:

You come under 1 commander dee in the SFG. You would have 100 commanders in GEDO if you had more then one base. Ceebta darod bananka ha keenin, I already investigated and worked it out when I saw the SFG commander in GEDO, it's not even a 'base' but 'station'. But I say a base cause ur split into JL also, if combined I would suspect saldhig bay noqon lahayd not 'station'. Marehan saldhig ma buxin karo as my dad 'said' in his old nugaali accent, he is very 'soldier' FOCUSED

You come under 1 commander dee in the SFG. You would have 100 commanders in GEDO if you had more then one base. Ceebta darod bananka ha keenin, I already investigated and worked it out when I saw the SFG commander in GEDO, it's not even a 'base' but 'station'. But I say a base cause ur split into JL also, if combined I would suspect saldhig bay noqon lahayd not 'station'. Marehan saldhig ma buxin karo as my dad 'said' in his old nugaali accent, he is very 'soldier' FOCUSED

ditoori, so your dad told you about MX military bases in galgaduud iyo jubbaland.

has your dad ever visited those place did he count the number of soldiers?

does he know there names and there subclans, for example how many soldiers are from reer diini in caabudwaaq?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ditoori, so your dad told you about MX military bases in galgaduud iyo jubbaland.

has your dad ever visited those place did he count the number of soldiers?

We know how much a 'base' holds, we don't need to 'count' each one niyahow. LOL. He remembers the old days of 'siyad barre' saldhig. If u have large 'soldier' base, they will create multiple saldhig in different areas for your clan, not bring it under '1' it means waa 'tiny'. Anyways niyahow keep dreaming marehan is no more then 1500 soldiers in full output after me and my dad worked it out for gedo iyo abuudwaq, that's why u needed cayr, to bring his 1000 soldiers against divided kab iyo lax in kismaayo where MJ has 500 soldiers only.

We know how much a 'base' holds, we don't need to 'count' each one niyahow. LOL. He remembers the old days of 'siyad barre' saldhig. If u have large 'soldier' base, they will create multiple saldhig in different areas for your clan, not bring it under '1' it means waa 'tiny'

but you do know the majority of MX soldiers where stationed in mogadishu iyo hargeysa

Trending