Java or python?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I like java a lot better but the reason I don’t like python as much is because it’s just too simple. I know that sounds dumb but it’s so simple that it confuses me at times. Java in my opinion operates a lot more fluid then python as well.

digaagjecel

fellow programmer :friendhug:

Do you program private or for a company or just for fun?
Do you use javascript or just java or both?
I’m a student I’m in my second year of university I’m in my second java class and this what I know so far. If you have any tips on how to get better or information regarding computer science help me out 🙏🏾

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
All new startups prefer Python, Java is mostly used by old farts from old firms who are not interested in learning a new language.

Python and JavaScript are the future

Whats the basics What Can u do with it explain sir
in order to make an app you will most likely need do use "java" which is a programming language, a lot of the things you use is made with java. but im not gonna pretend i know anything about programming, i havent started learning it yet. its very hard and once you learn a programming language usually called "coding" its like solving pussles

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
in order to make an app you will most likely need do use "java" which is a programming language, a lot of the things you use is made with java. but im not gonna pretend i know anything about programming, i havent started learning it yet
Kotlin has replaced Java as the defacto language for android app development.

Java will be irrelevant in 5 years time

Python is easier to learn, It's also the highest paying programming language and is more in demand than Java.

digaagjecel

Whats the basics What Can u do with it explain sir
University is only 4 years in the states and I’m on my second year so I’m not an expert. But pretty much coding is a way to communicate with you computer. It sounds cheesy but it allows you to do many things like build apps, websites, games and ect. If you wanna start go to YouTube and there’s this YouTuber who teaches a whole course on it Link . I’m working on making a shoe bot.