Jared Kushner Mid-East Solution

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
His idea is to dump money into Palestine and make them fat. LOL. Wallahi we got time in Africa to sort out our problems, because u know where these Americans are coming next? FOR US after they pacify the mid-east. The Americans do not tolerate anyone existing beyond they're world order.

They shouldn't focus on Africa or Mid-east areas of long histories. But play their games in South America which was recently founded. Look at that Kushner. Even his name suggests KUSH origins. He shouln't dare come near africa, waa la wasaya runti cuz we know their mentality very well. We are shepherds and clan set up plus highly independent and will reject anything they say to pacify us into settlements and becoming controlled by the state.

The shepherds in Africa are basically the protectors of the farmers well it was like that for most of history as we lived side by side without disturbance. They turned us on each other and usually they packed heaps into the farmers to take out the threatening shepherd for their world order project. It failed miserably. As you can see Africa everywhere there is a war u will find shepherds are in that population.

Farmers and Shepherds can live together but we need to work together and know our strengths, not have some colonizer turn us on each other. Farmers need to stay out of politics, we know how to handle these colonizers, they do not. They will sit around and dance for them, while shepherds think long term ensuring independence at all times not a fake independence though, they know their stuff nimankasi just let them handle politics

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kush separated from each other from it's original empire. The way to tell is their SHEPHARDS in all africa today. Doesn't matter where u see them. Just look at the trade of that person. Ethiopia is now last one standing in all reality. We must allow them to be our foreign arm nothing else. They need to stop this game of working for empires for their interest.

Kush is mixed up now but that was their original point. Sudan. Their all over the continent now maybe with different languages, cultures, religions. But they have origin point. It's sudan. They could exist outside of africa also, ppl flee in different directions when an empire collapses. We accepted arabs though, u will find CAMELs involved in some parts of OLD kush now. So it's mixed population but it's mainly KUSH marki loo eego percentage wise. Besides Somali/Beja/Afar the rest are strongly still with original occupation

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ethiopia is another story. It has to be examined but it's not KUSH, it has elements of it but not highlander at all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The key areas u need to observe are.

1. Occupation and trade
2. Clan or lack of clan set up. Usually if they don't know clan set up, they must of had a king and subjects.
3. Ancient practises. Circumision or not
4. Their 'names' especially if they fled to settled areas
5. Blood is another way but not the only way if it conflicts with other evidences

U add it all up and you can reach a reasonable conclusion. But people have migrated especially when a disaster happens like collapse of administration, natural disaster, they don't all go the same way and it could've been different periods of time as it doesn't all have to happen once but in periods of time. They split up some go one direction, some are another. Then meet other cultures and mix up again, languages evolve, facial features change but their always some 'identifying element from the past about the person.

I say unite all kush ppl who are shepherds and accept an injection of arab is involved especially somali/beja/afar who have camels. Not fight over who is better. But we need these original kush people, they hosted us at some period of time maybe we fled natural droughts or watever nobody can know but assume. But we must unite to deal with farmers but in a wise way not a circular motion of lets war and go back n forth

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to reiterate do not try the farmer method of 'hey im going to make u fat' listen to me with shepherd, it will lead to instability and wars. The first and most important thing for them is GOBANIMO they can live very happily as individuals and roam the desert and not care for your farmer approach to them. Farmers are different tho, I can see u appealing that way to them. Especially if they have no roots as shepherds. The mid-east have roots as shepherds they may farm now but that thinking is still alive of independence

Their spending this long on the mid-east. Africa will take even longer is my assumption with the approach their using. The idea of you take my orders isnt going to work with those societies, mark my words, u will see continous rebellions and wars for the forseeable future. The only approach is the wisdom approach with those people, u need to convince them not thru orders or bribes but intelligence and bringing some sort of common ground that doesn't jepordize their independence as that's first PRIORITIY.

Like I said only 20% of my family are off camels, they don't seem to join urban areas as they don't see a trade off worth it at this stage. It could be higher for ogadens even who are still very nomadic.
So aid approach won't work with them is my point. Knowledge economy will. Maybe farmers yes but even what type of farmer u talking about is another question and the roots of his culture

It's purely economic reasons for this, they can survive just quite fine living their ancient way. They won't starve or be in trouble and have clan network supports. It wud be different if your farmer tho, you are not as economically independent. Thats why they settled the reer hersi down with trade off of education and knowledge economy, they accepted that deal. We need to accept similar deal but security innovation. The only trade off I have seen these guys do is for CILMI nothing else. They occupy areas of KNOWLEDGE even in those countries today. They wont take ILL MAKE U FAT THRU ECONOMY.

The only trade off I saw that worked with these people is the knowledge trade off. Why I don't know, they like knowledge for some reason. The reason the arabs in khaleej accepted 'economical' model is they were HUNGRY remember, we used to send them xoolo. I can understand that, not in africa tho. The rural guys are surviving quite fine and happy

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
However israel/palestine is a vastly different topic to Africa. That needs far more brilliance then African issue which isn't as deep as that. The palestinians are happy to starve lol, that's quite deep wallahi. That's why I am urging all africa to stay out of that place. Noone has ever brought peace between those people since the time of 3000 years ago. Its not just palestine i mean that whole region in the levant.

Look how 30 years hawiye iyo darod is affecting us or hawiye on hawiye. Imagine that multiplied by 5000 years. I urge Africa as a whole to stop wasting time there and join non aligned movement concerning israel/palestine or any levant nation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Africa had 3 big empires. Egypt. Kush. Ethiopia. To deny this is impossible. The rest were sultanates at best or mini kingdoms over a small group of people. Not much different to european guys. But we lost 2 from the face of the earth. Egypt and Kush. Ethiopia is the only one remaining. So we must respect that but not the amhara method of stepping on everyone else and their small little gains. We got shepherds surrounding them on all corners and they need to realize this.

I bet the only reason Ethiopia survived is they had good kings in the past and that can't change your legacy and they live off that and continue to survive. Kush is completely erased niyahow and same with Egypt. There is no denying that either. Must of been brutal kings is my assumption and just wanted the ALL HAIL KING from their peasant farmers. Ethiopia tried to settle down the nomads have u noticed, they did it to oromo, join the peasant farmer que weeye and all hail the king. It won't work with afar/somali/beja and many old kush ppl in africa. Knowledge guarantees can only work nothing else, as their very loving of knowledge not economics, they can live quite fine independent rurally.

Africa just has 100 year colonial f*ck up project, far easier to rectify then mid east. Farmers/Shepherds/Kingdom ethiopia need to get along. That's it. We need to realize our strength and weaknesses and work together. Don't treat farmers bad, they swallow u up thru bantu migrations they are the largest number in the continent. Therefore a stakeholder

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The brits have to blamed the most. They knew exactly what they were doing, they could've done it properly but didn't. They got reer hersi of camels, why they knew knowledge economy has to go that population. They knew sxb that's why I am so angry, it wasn't they were ignorant.

The italians and french were horrible and not as good as the brits. The brits were proper empire but had deeep deep agendas which may have been because of colonial struggle in EUROPE. Do not dare bring italians to somalia, absolutely HORRENDOUS. The brits only. When brits took over somalia as a whole, it went to peace, my grandmother even told me it wasn't great under their rule because she was in the south as a farmer and preferred the belly approach. But the brits knew how to get the camel herders off and begin restructuring the society. They did it to the reer hersi ask them yourself.

The brits knew somalia had to go thru restructure and hence painful times under their rule but it wud of set up somalia properly for inheritance. Not the italian approach of just sit there and ill feed u and take away your resources. Europe even had big war eventually so they need is-cafin lol, they clearly had different agendas the old powers. But I am certain jewish advisors were on board. That's why I am telling u about jews all the time. All kings always had jewish advisors for some reason. The jews cant do it on their own, they use others as vehicles to see thru their world order.

I guess the germans figured it out but they wicked world order plan, that would've led to genocides of so many of the world, so I am not saying jews are bad it has to be reviewed carefully or better yet just DONT BOTHER THEM is the best solution. If hitler got his agenda thru, blonde blue eyed would have a world of noone else but them and eventually they wud kill each other cuz thats how humans are.

So africans need to stop looking at colonials from their perspective. We must acknowledge they had wars between themselves that the world has never seeen as the scale of absolute horrendous porportions. So I am not in favor of old colonial is bad mentality, but a fair assessment. We must acknowledge it wasn't jews who advised hitler sxb and we know what hitler was all about not for jews but the rest of the world.

These issues are very deep matters but it allowed for america to take over cuz europe turned on itself. That's their problem tho not ours. Our problem is only rectifying 100 year legacy of colonials, 100 years only is bothering the continent is amazing wallahi. Those world order matters between colonials is far beyond our scale to deal with

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am big proponent that it's diversity that keeps us alive or else we will be screwed. The world is diverse even plants and animals, to regress to one is absolutely scary outcome. They will find ways to eventually eat themselves again. The war will turn financial then poor vs rich and that's the end of the world regardless if their the same race, religion, or any social construct. They will turn on each other on economics.

But Israel/Palestine and that whole area should be left for last to deal with as humanity as a whole, cuz u will fkn need it wallahi. They're shit goes back 5000 years. It's always one stepping on the other and then the other eventually overthrown, it's continous cycle that has never changed. We africans are nothing like that mentality. Farmers/shepherds/last kingdom ethiopia need to sit down and DETACH from world matters involving that area and solve the continent issue which is very QUICK to resolve. Which means no economic ties, no foreign ties, no military cooperation, no nothing. All their shit is spilling over into our continent and changing the fabric of our very quickly resolvable issues

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am very strong towards Ethiopia because they were wise not to treat farmers bad, yur empire will end either thru natural means or social means(wars, economic down fall, crime rate rising, all the things) I am big proponent to go easier on the farmers in africa and negiotate a fair and equitable deal and restructure the continent to fit the realities on the ground. Let no farmer or shepherd think in the colonial mentality or israeli mentality of one stepping on the other, we seen what has happened from that 100 year legacy. They can at least sit down on that premise that 100 year legacy isn't working for us.

A continent that stretches 5000 years to Pharoah to Kush and Ethiopia and kingdoms scattered through-out the continent need to be acknowledged, respected, and PROMOTED to instill pride back in these people and then sit down to carve the nation according to the realities we face in the ground and form one foreign policy on shared matters so foreign elements doesn't spill over into continent.

Get ready to speak CHINESE and Russian. I am lucky I was born there, I'll slip back in lol. They are very strict about their language and not speaking other tongues. Russia will be security arm. China the engine of the world order. The other nations will play their role. Africa should join it, we already are

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am being totally frank with you all on the spot. I honestly don't think god likes dad la liido, something will happen. It's always proven to be the same case through-out history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The first thing Somalia needs to ensure is legal system is equal and fair for all. Do not monopolize it where some can afford and some cannot. It has to be even playing field for all citizens. Sharciga waa loo siman yahay, lakin amalka looma sinna SHOULD be our philosophy of the state. Amal is the fruits you bore as an individual but the law is for all. The law deals with who is right and wrong on agreed METHODS. It doesn't care if your farmer, shepherd, black, white, rich, poor. This is a societal matter. There are some things that are society matters and some things individual matter, we need a system like that.

After u build up a social contract or something the society agrees on as common law, u start to work on the methods that will be used to reach verdicts with no discrimination on anyone regardless. The matter being dealt with is beyond an individual, it's the society well being as a whole. The last thing u want is people to lose faith in the law, your heading into chaos eventually.

This idea there is different laws for different sections of the people is a very flawed fasirad of diinta, because the people are JAHIL you can't trust a JAHIL with arimo diini ah. In-fact we need to source our laws from the quran. THERE IS COMMON LAWS which are all humanity driven, and moral laws. We need to section it out bit by bit and decide what is physical law and what's moral law.

Moral law is the hidden law that only god knows, physical law is not hidden. Thats how I see it anyways. Hadi aadan census ku gaadhi karin sharciga, waa laga gudba, muran iyo isgabgabsi lama galo, illahi wax noo fasiro noo keena bala dhaha, markas ayaa sharci la samaysta oo aad ku kalsoon tihin dhamaantin. Then u start writing up all society aspects like economy, business owners, individual rights, it's a very complex area the LAW but it must cover anything on the LAND.

Dont sit a shura with jahil, waxba ma keenayso jahil shura isku magacabay, hal qof hadu joggo dhulka oo yirahdo sidasi looma wadi kare oo cadayn keeni kara, there is no shurah niyahow, u need to revert back to common law oo shacabkasi ku heeshiyay sidi loo gudbi laha

Sharcigu waaa inu ahada SIMPLE for all to know not complicated and hidden in buried AGENDAS oo corruption ah because thats what corruption creates PILES OF BOOKS

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
THE TRUE LAW WILL CREATE STABILITY, AS LAWS CREATE STABILITY and happy people. The rest is corrupted or fake laws. Laws enhances people to survive and work together and if you are not getting this from your society, your kangaroo state oo been ah. At this time and moment in islamic history, i dont even think we agree on one verse in the quran, let alone the LAW. We need something in between to stabilize us. We cant even agree on the character of the person in the shura council, iskaba daa warkisa. We need secular law in this time of our history. Wax ma keenayso sharci aan nabad keeni karin oo ah arinta ugu muhimsan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We dont need western law nor middle eastern law. We need something unique for our society. Middle eastern law is just kangaroo state with police and army to enforce and unhappy people which proves it's not real law, it's one devised for other purpose whatever it may be. Western law is corrupted you need to be rich or something to get a good lawyer, that's why u see only poor people in prison. They have a law based on economic interests it's very clear that one. Middle eastern law is clearly devised around protecting some sections of their society like king saud and his clerics and power.

Qof idin bari kara sharci aad isku dejisan ma jiro ama western world aada ama saudi aada. It's up to your people to be human beings, noone can teach u how to be human being.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need some sort of traditional 'xeer' just codified and written down as law, it will be our common law. It's what the people trust anyways, noone like secular courts. Sentencing someone for life to prison won't be acceptable to us. Capital punishment is a must or COMPENSATION. 100 camels is a life to Somali. Judge executes what the victim seeks. So u now have victim input plus the code law of the options available.

Mind you the compensation method will need to inflate over time. 100 camels meant back in the past. If everyone has the wealth of 100 camels, it will be something based on what 100 camels means. So it's weird I cant explain it but it's got to do with inflation this method. 1 dollar 50 years ago meant alot more then it does today, so our compensation law needs to increase with the time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I focus on politics because I wish we just got to a settlement, we can't move towards the next stages of life such as development and moving forward. U need stability in order for this to happen. It's not physical sciences this where u sit there and say everything that has weight or mass falls to the ground, what rate of speed difference is between masses another law, there is big difference. Since we know everything has a law, it will take somalis two seconds to conquer the hard sciences as they start looking for each law area of a problem.

So we need to agree for anything to exist u need laws or else we agree chaos is destruction. Thats big law no 1. Then u look at what exists, even that tree is under a law. So u note down what makes u different, u move onto animals, and u just keep going more and more writing down properties of each one the differences. It's not hard physical science, but its slow down by ppl who are not geared towards such thinking FARMERS. Some may argue well u can exist without laws and bring evidence for that type of thinking like sometimes a combination of no laws and laws creates diversity in what we see.

somalia shud be going thru knowledge era sxb not building social contract era. One thing I do notice between farmers and shepherds. Shepherds love wisdom, knowledge, etc. Bible, Quran and all that came from shepherd based societies. I notice with farmers they enjoy consumption whatever it may be. When I say farmers I also mean cities, I don't differentiate the two. As their both SETTLED they move from farming settlements to city settlements. They are the same people

Last edited:

Trending