Jar.eerweyne Natives of Muqdisho city revolt

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Let them display the consequences. If people think they can make demands like this with threats during this ongoing war on shabaab they should be dealt with harshly.
These protests are very reminiscent of Kenyan one’s. Fortunately it was just a few hundred but could you imagine the disaster had it been a lot more. A lot of small businesses losing money. Completely unacceptable.

Should be dealt with harshly

How are they getting oppressed? The guy was allowing his men to rob civilans. One minute no law and order and when we try establish it, you are against it saying oppression. Your cuqdad for certain clan is making you lose brain cells
You only arrest the unarmed bantus while looking the other way when it's one of your own, who are we kidding here sxb?

These protests are very reminiscent of Kenyan one’s. Fortunately it was just a few hundred but could you imagine the disaster had it been a lot more. A lot of small businesses losing money. Completely unacceptable.

Should be dealt with harshly
You just keep on killing them sooner or later they'll come to take revenge.. Are you ready for the consequences of your actions?

You only arrest the unarmed bantus while looking the other way when it's one of your own, who are we kidding here sxb?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E8A0EA40-C2BE-4E91-8BED-345B99CE64E5.jpeg

Most of Hawiye generals who aren’t in the military have been disarmed past decade. Why is this Bantu General any different? No clan should have heavy weapons in the city if they are not police or military. Simple as that

Last edited:
Who will be picking the farms and doing the construction work for $1 a day tho. That’s the only problem
No we will use eelay 🤣🤣.
Bro now eelay are doing the xamali work at bakar we our family have constraction business in xamar mist of workerks are d&m.
My brother who now runs the compa y walahi is racist as f*ck he just despises jar**r like me he hates to hire them even for manual work instead gives it d&m

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No we will use eelay 🤣🤣.
Bro now eelay are doing the xamali work at bakar we our family have constraction business in xamar mist of workerks are d&m.
My brother who now runs the compa y walahi is racist as f*ck he just despises jar**r like me he hates to hire them even for manual work instead gives it d&m
There’s a lot of Elaay migration to Galmudug for this too

Trending