Jar.eerweyne Natives of Muqdisho city revolt

I didn't even know its name I just know it by sight. Heard they do the entire Quran during taraweeh so its packed during Ramadan
Even the small masjid opposite the gas station is full of Madow. In fact boondheere has Madow elders leading the Salah, doing Adhaan in most masaajids.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Even the small masjid opposite the gas station is full of Madow. In fact boondheere has Madow elders leading the Salah, doing Adhaan in most masaajids.
I know they stick out but have you seen masjidka xaaji yabarow further down the same road or masjidka of the famous sh xuseyn cadde

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I’m not familiar with the names but I have most likely prayed in them. Is it the one further up towards manabooliyo?
Xaaji yabarow is literally on your right where the road towards maanaboolyo bends and the other one is in the xaafad on your left around 50 meters before the bend

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
The one on the hill with two entrances is xaaji yabarow I don't even know if it has a dome but it has a minaret I'm sure of that

I think he is waceysle extremist or larping as one, Madow have a population in bondheere without a doubt lol

District in the gutter with gafuurow as DC. Private investment is always ongoing due to location but he was accused of swiping aid and fgs shut down his FB :dead:
bondheere literally is filled with reer baarful, they lived there even before the civil war. Why do you think Nasib Bundo road was built there.

Trending