Japans 'Metabo' Law

VixR

Veritas
Their healthcare system is already so bad with their ironclad anti-immigrant stance, that the family members of sick patients do their cares and make the patient beds while they’re in hospital. They can’t afford a fat populace suffering from metabolic syndrome, the mess that is diabetes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fat people should get taxed directly.

So, you are a neo-eugencist and in favour of fat shaming policies? :farmajoyaab:You amaze me. I love it actually. But I cannot hurt the self-esteem of the systemically inflamed or gnaw at their coins. Like you are proposing. :icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, you are a neo-eugencist and in favour of fat shaming policies? :farmajoyaab:You amaze me. I love it actually. But I cannot hurt the self-esteem of the systemically inflamed or gnaw at their coins. Like you are proposing. :icon lol:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

VixR

Veritas

I’m neither of those things I’m accused of.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The situation is really dreadful in these South Pacific countries. Ppl having their foot amputated because of diabetes. :O27GWRK:

The sugar tax in Australia is gaining momentum just to fight obesity which is a burden on the health system just like smoking used to be in the past. Long ago, legislations were passed for food and drinks manufacturers to clearly indicate the amount of sugar their products contain on the label of their products. It seems that’s not working among the poorer members of society who need free medical services. It’s a common sight to see a Somali fridge to contain sugary soft drinks like Fanta which some parents ignorantly believe that it is good for the growth and nutrition of their children. Obesity is a major health problem for emerging communities like Somalis in the diaspora and in particular women.
Poor people don't care.