Japanese man spends $15,000 on ultra-realistic dog costume so he can live like an animal

I guess I should mention this is insane and I denounce it. I cannot believe that this kind of thing is happening and being tolerated. There's always been crazies but it's the job of society to combat this kind of weirdness.
Tolerated? It’s celebrated these days. The more outlandish one is the more others voice support for them as to appear progressive and “accepting”. More and more weirdness is becoming normalized. The person who actually doesn’t do all that is deemed a negative and judgmental individual for voicing their concern.
The guy needs a mental health assessment if he feels the need to run away from being a human being that badly.

Walaahi Japanese need God. Their situation is not stable :(
The Japanese have an Aversion to all religions the christians have tried to christianize them for centuries and can only convert a few thousands unlike the Chinese, Koreans and other Asians any Japanese that believes in Jesus, Islam etc does it in secret.

Tolerated? It’s celebrated these days. The more outlandish one is the more others voice support for them as to appear progressive and “accepting”. More and more weirdness is becoming normalized. The person who actually doesn’t do all that is deemed a negative and judgmental individual for voicing their concern.
The guy needs a mental health assessment if he feels the need to run away from being a human being that badly.

Yes, all sorts of weirdness and degeneracy is celebrated. Utter freedom for deviant people. Then hostility for the normal people who haven't totally lost touch with their fitrah.

More and more, I am convinced that I should leave the West once I'm ready to do so.

I have been described as outspoken. I really do not care what the society thinks, what the masses of people think, I do not care. If they think I'm a bad guy because I don't internalize their values, I don't care. I would rather be hated than to budge.

But what if I have kids out here? Will they have that same level of willingness to resist social pressure? It is doubtful. It is disturbing to think what the future will be like in the West. What is the sense in money if the society has lost its basic sanity.

Yes, all sorts of weirdness and degeneracy is celebrated. Utter freedom for deviant people. Then hostility for the normal people who haven't totally lost touch with their fitrah.

More and more, I am convinced that I should leave the West once I'm ready to do so.

I have been described as outspoken. I really do not care what the society thinks, what the masses of people think, I do not care. If they think I'm a bad guy because I don't internalize their values, I don't care. I would rather be hated than to budge.

But what if I have kids out here? Will they have that same level of willingness to resist social pressure? It is doubtful. It is disturbing to think what the future will be like in the West. What is the sense in money if the society has lost its basic sanity.
This is the consequence of people following their every whim and desire. They need to satiate that hunger for novelty (degeneracy) as they get bored of the last weird thing they tried.

The only logical thing to do is to save your family and yourself by leaving the west. it’s already challenging raising children and trying to bring them upright without having the whole society work to undo their Islamic belief system.

Trending