Japanese in Tokyo eating Somali food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

操你的媽媽
This feels offensive

suspicious.jpg

Japanese are truly superior to the rest of humans she has been to Minnesota for 3 days and cook all Somali food :gucciwhat: that's it I've decided to marry a Japanese women they're smart and obedient:diddyass:

mrlog

VIP
Japanese are truly superior to the rest of humans she has been to Minnesota for 3 days and cook all Somali food :gucciwhat: that's it I've decided to marry a Japanese women they're smart and obedient:diddyass:

Plus they don’t usually subscribe to feminism.
Abti when u find one check if she has a single cousin.
Obedience and submissiveness is a virtue

:ahh:

And they dont let themselves go....they truly look down on fatties. How can n you not love that

The Japanese are great people. They've been able to develop and modernize while also maintaining their own traditional culture. A lot could be learned from them.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

It took her 3 days, and I’m still struggling:ninja:

Plus they don’t usually subscribe to feminism.
Abti when u find one check if she has a single cousin.
Obedience and submissiveness is a virtue

:ahh:
Lol haven’t you heard about the celibacy syndrome. Good luck being in a platonic relationship with plastic lolita dolls kkkkkk.:icon lol:
Japan is one of the countries with world's lowest birth rates, and it is only getting worse.
Soon we will have Farahs sayin ”Aokigahara here I come” AUN japanese men:mjhaps:

mrlog

VIP
It took her 3 days, and I’m still struggling:ninja:

Lol haven’t you heard about the celibacy syndrome. Good luck being in a platonic relationship with plastic lolita dolls kkkkkk.:icon lol:
Japan is one of the countries with world's lowest birth rates, and it is only getting worse.
Soon we will have Farahs sayin ”Aokigahara here I come” AUN japanese men:mjhaps:

Lolita dolls??
:westbrookwtf:
Walaalo hana habaarin.
I’m 6’4, got a six pack, my hairline on point and hail from Banu-hashim clan.
Also got a white collar job and drive a 2018 M5.

All I need is a Raaliyo aka obedient Halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending