japanese accepting islam in droves

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Can you believe it? Japan was THIS close to becoming Muslims a few centuries back. They traded with Muslim empires and the king was so fascinated by it. Wallahi today the world and all of Asia would be Muslim

Villainess

Faraxs and kpop halimos on their way to Japan ASAP :drakelaugh:

We're gonna be seeing a lot of Somali/Japanese breeds in the coming years :liberaltears:
you mean Anime farax’s cuz....
giphy.gif

Can you believe it? Japan was THIS close to becoming Muslims a few centuries back. They traded with Muslim empires and the king was so fascinated by it. Wallahi today the world and all of Asia would be Muslim
If japan became a Muslim country then they wouldn’t have the economic success they have today, they would be just another east asia third world muslim country. Abaayo, please understand this dunya muslims are being tested, whilst the gaal will have it easy. Stop imagining things. There wouldn’t be muslim Honda, or muslim robots.

Villainess

If japan became a Muslim country then they wouldn’t have the economic success they have today, they would be just another east asia third world muslim country. Abaayo, please understand this dunya muslims are being tested, whilst the gaal will have it easy. Stop imagining things. There wouldn’t be muslim Honda, or muslim robots.
I’m not sure what you’re focusing on lol but I’m saying that Asia would have been Muslim, I wasn’t even thinking about the tech and economy. :stressed:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah walaahi they need it. Suicide is like a hobby over there. Now they have something to live for! Goals!

1611078233784.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
fr their people got some weird habits. their men are called herbivores :russ:
and they got a thing for womens leggings

Herbivores as in only eating vegetables?

That is the problem. Men need to eat hiliib and steak for their testosterones and manliness. that explains their depression too. Steak and meat gives u vitamin D & Proteins at the same time.

as to leggings, thats because of their color over dose Japanese culture. Young girls and boys look like animes. Their clothes have all sorts of rainbow colors. Blue hair. Purple hair. White and black leggings. stockings?

Japan has no muslim neighbours, no native muslim population, doesn’t accept muslim refugees, don’t derail the thread or I’ll have you banned
You dont need neighbours or refugees lol they have access to internet and information and it only makes sense they follow the truth, same applies to every country

Trending

Latest posts