Jamhuuriyada Sland must never unite with Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
As we speak now JS is doing better than Somalia in every field. They have stronger economy, army. There is law and order. More control on corruption as compared to Somalia.

Why should the stronger unite with the weaker?

I believe Somalia should unite with JS and accept to be under JS banner.

If not, then bye Somalia. We dont want ur kind. We are Somalilanders. God gave us recognition.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
South Somalia economy is doing much better than the North, you crazy? The most tahriib bound Somalis are from SL, some even went to Xamar to become waiters.

Give me proof of this claim?

Mogadishu alone dwarfs them

waraabe

Your superior
South Somalia economy is doing much better than the North, you crazy? The most tahriib bound Somalis are from SL, some even went to Xamar to become waiters.

Have you built a second school in gedo yet :dead:

How can people who can't build a school be talking wealth :deadosama:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Have you built a second school in gedo yet :dead:

How can people who can't build a school be talking wealth :deadosama:
Alxamdullilah Gedo is blessed with a vast river and beautiful farming land.

Meanwhile in Hargeisa water is in extremely short supply

Water scarcity was threatening the masses, agriculture and lives of the families across the country, and the situation in some part of the capital city Hargeisa was particularly very serious that could affect law and order and the daily lives of the people.

“The water table in some places is falling at a fast pace and immediate action should be taken before the situation worsens as half the population, in the under-developed province, depends on excess water, the scarcity of water had increased the cost of people livelihood, which led to a rise in consumption of groundwater, putting an additional burden on the government in the form of subsidies for tube wells.

“Now our geedable sector is satisfying 20% of its water requirement through tube wells which is not sustainable,”

There is an urgent needed a dams to build every decade, but it was ignored, resulting in costly negligence from the water supply agent of Somaliland.

:trumpsmirk:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

I know you are troll, but some ppl will believe your bs. so lemme debunk your xaar with facts.

sland budget in 2016 was $300+ million USD
south somalia budget was meager $100m
The WBG estimated sland gdp at $2b
in 2015, sland and somalia combined exported 3.6m livestockets. berbera port handled third of this exports ~2 million. bosaso and xamar ports ~1.6.

Sland exports $16 million worth of gum and resins. somalia ZERO.

Sland has more developed private sector. sland pioneered innovative and modern services. ZAAD first mobile banking in horn africa was developed in sland.
Worldremit another sland global money transfer service.

Notable investments and infrastructure.
Sland got the first fiber optic internet thru Somcable, $50 million investment.

Due to prospective growth and attractive return of investment, berbera port in sland got half billion investment.

Multi million investment cement plant in berbera.

$61 million water supply infrastructure investment in hargeisa UC, scheduled to be finished in 2018.

Hydropower electricity connection with ethiopia. 20% renewable energy usage. sland power is cheaper than somalia at $0.30-0.75 per kwh.

all major city highways paved. latest being burao-erigavo.

2 international airports, egal and berbera airports. a third international under construction in berbera.

Manufactuting: light and heavy man.

sland has 60+ factories. producing FMCG to small automatives

Agriculture:
Despite not blessed with fertile land, in 2015 sland produced 20% of annual food import.

30+ universities graduating more than 3k students each year. half million kids in schools. the potential is unbelievable considering our circumstances.

This is just a comparison, sland and somalia needs to step up their macroeconomy positition. its not even average compared to subsaharan countries. but if yall keep belittling sland while the south is still shit, then its gonna be "good shit vs shit" :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts