James Comey Is He Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Do you think this guy is genuine? I just see him making money of his book sale cause he knows people loves conspiracies and his feeding them but I also think he is lining up work for himself by switching side. Notice he is loved by the left now, could get a post when DEMS rule lol? What kills him is the fact he never said anything while he was in the job which proves he cares for himself and not principle. He is Machiavellian!!! Talk his stomach, ego, and Psychological profile him so u connect with his crap. 90% of people are like this guy, it's always about themselves.

That guy Machiavelli has really penetrated society, they are the biggest bloc in the world today!!! I hardly see other blocs which I know of like Gandhi-MLK -Osamas etc, the principle people. You don't see true religious people anymore who want to leave a better world or their kids either or the high moralistic kind which is valid also. Machiavellians dominate society!!!

He got one thing right he isnt on anyone side, he is on his own side. I think he knew trump was gonna fire him, so there is no point being fired without going with a bang. He wont ever get a post with GOP, so he is gonna work the DEMS over by coming out with what they wanna hear lol. It's probably true what his saying it's the fact he didnt resign then and there if he had these HIGH PRINCIPLES, he wouldnt sit there looking after his seat lol.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow Comey is a good sell though 12:54 mark gets clap as a patriot, people are very easily fooled by empty words and no actual actions. He did the same thing in 2016 election playing his cards carefully and lining up how he is gonna support the winner with more backing lol. He aint fooling trump he was the worst machiavelli!!!

Look at Comey saying values unite their country at 24:30 mark, it's not voting, or party politics or democracy, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, all those are dividing factors and wont bring people out to hold hands. But u touch their values which is basically just freedom-equality-justice, they all come out with guns across all their dividing factors. We mistake its the system, they could have any system they want as long as the values are protected.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The funny thing is those values aren't being executed properly under democracy, you see their equality issue and justice problem, they only conquered freedom part not much else. The other crucial things to humans are not there which is equality and justice and why you see the problems there in their country and suspicions and hatred.

So that's why I say to Somalis, lets not adopt that system as we will also adopt their pains. American values are not American, it's human values it's not a country, this rips thru the core of every human being on earth. Democracy though is a western system and we don't need to adopt it at all and it's proven itself that isn't bullet proof. But is democracy the best system today yes it is because everything else is so shitty at executing those values and democracy has ONE up on them only which is the freedom part nothing else. But they are at least trying to fix the core values that have corrupted or is missing across their sectors and institutions and fighting off those divisions that rot those values, but as u can see it's a work in progress for centuries lol.

We can execute those values with Neo-traditionalism with 99% accuracy rate cutting across those 3 values that are crucial to humanity and we see it working as proof in nomadic areas so it's not THEORY. We simply can't allow for this separation of market and govt and separation of religion. Everyone comes under those values and they will be AUDITED as it can send us into a civil war if breached.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think we should use our traditional systems. Bring every system that ever existed in history and cherry pick wat works brilliantly and what doesn't and how that will enforce our values across society. Basically a hybrid system that steals all the brilliant parts of each system that ever existed cause we dont care what the system is we are protecting our values with it and enforcing it.

I swear to god we will be having the most robust and reliable system the whole world ever seen and it's crucial we teach our descendant it's not your system that is the answer it's your humanity principles that enforces and safeguards and they can adapt it whenever as long as those principles are maintained at all times so we wont be stuck with constitution crap and living n dying by the system but living n dying by the values the system is about.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We can start with the Romans and Caliphate and Chinese as they had a long run, so their must be something there for that reason then we link how it addresses those shared values we agreed will underpin our system. How does it answer freedom of movement, freedom of thinking, freedom how does it answer equality between differing factors u just keep pinpointing each value at the top and start working out who answer it the best. It will most likely end up as a beautiful hybrid system of EXCELLENCE.

Eventually we can start moving towards africa as their is more war zones and nothing to lose for them by adapting as everything is destroyed anyways and apply the same principle and create like-minded allies. But we wont get there with the current approaches of just copying n pasting other systems cause it looks like their rich and crap, their not built to last these systems look at the teething problems u seee there.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The problem with us and most people is we do things by the book and theories lol. We just need to look at the past and how they did it as their proof if it worked or not, look around what works and can be seen with your eyes in the land and start working why it works and how u can adapt to your challenge.

They live in the same world as u did in the past, same people, same human values that cuts thru all of us, nothing has changed really but the tools. Where u think sanctions came from sxb? its the good old medieval age starving people out in the fortress, same principle sanctions, its just been adapted to modern world. I bet someone like trump will use that tool on enemies cause he dont wanna anything to cost him and war is a cost not a profit, he aint get shit back from dead bodies but costing him lots of cash. Mark my words he will be studying siege tactics of the past not moving a dime while starving u to submit. Why u think North korea is talking to them? china will starve them out sxb lol. What u think american and north korea talk is about. Its waryaa im starving your ass out boy if u dont stop those weapons thats all it is and please dont starve me ill stop a little bit here and they negiotate.

He will come on tv and say north korea is denuclearized thanks TRUMP and we havent wasted a life or a cent for it and americans clap clap clap.

You really do need to cheat and people dont like cheating as it's considered bad and taught to them not to do it but I won't hesistate because if it gives u wat u want who cares how u get there. America is the super power not because of weapons or nukes but because of their huge friends around the world, everyone is connected to one of their friends and if u get out of line u will know about it. So we need to be real about our foreign policy its gonna be hard working in a world without america sorted out on our side. I am warning u nothing is possible in this world if u dont put the USA and get the green light and we need to figure out how for our own sake and future.

They have friends on each continent your bound to deal with one and if u do, that's it. You can now be effected by them indirectly, if they were like china or russia it would be easier not worrying about them as their footprint isnt large enuff to impact u.

So my guess is we need to sit down with the MB and say we accept your foreign policy if u trade us to not interfere in our organic system and reassure america we dont care about them we just getting a deal so we can breath in somalia and at the same time if the mb does eventually win we can not recieve a negative impact.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Every man has a belief system. You seem like a man who thinks.

The real question on my mind is what would u do if u were given the power to change the world?

What do u believe in?

This better world you’re talking about, tell me about it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Every man has a belief system. You seem like a man who thinks.

The real question on my mind is what would u do if u were given the power to change the world?

What do u believe in?

This better world you’re talking about, tell me about it.

I am not looking to change u or impose my personal values because we going to conflict, all i am saying is respect i have my own and ill respect you have yours a tenet of freedom, we live side by side with our own values u dont conquer me and I dont conquer u. How hard is that to understand? and we unite protecting those values where i respect ur freedom and u respect mine, its not about changing u its allowing u and me to be free basically or else we are going to be a never-ending war constantly because we are trying to force the other to change.

So what happens basically is if u lead and do wild shit i dont care but just dont breach on my freedom to hate u and oppose u because we agreed we respect the other is free basically, we didnt agree to think the same or have the same ideas, because we cant agree on that we think differently for goodness sake but dont come with a gun and strip me of how i think and i wont do it to you and we compete for power using whatever system we decide to protect those values.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
America has conquered the freedom part, we havent in all honesty. But I feel if we create a system of excellence using multiple feeders from history and our neo-traditionalism, we can come up with something that may even address where america has failed which is equality and justice part because they are just as crucial. I should be equal for any opportunity to the land just like you are and we agree to those principles and if it's attacked and we see it not being practised we both need to grab our guns because it will lead to me abusing ur equality and vice versa as u see between the races in america, religions, genders, etc and it leads to the system corroding and losing public confidence and grievances begin and crime rises and foreign interference sees a beautiful opportunity.

Plus justice absolutely critical if you wrong me in anyway based on the rule of law i must have an avenue where to take my grievances we can study from history which was the most effective approach to answer that. Once rule of law is gone we are dead basically, it's civil war because noone wants to be wronged sxb, it kills their humanity.

See if you think architecturally wallah it's not about the answer, once u given the principles u can go find the details to link it and you can be shown how to do it one by one if need be but just put those values in your pocket and start scanning history and your own society traditional system and see how to combine it. Principles is how u need to think at that level not details.

For example a principle is like this. You tell america or watever look you lost 7 trillion in mid-east, war is a cost its not a profit, you will just lose more money and the result on the ground is nothing but dead bodies and that isnt net effect its a loss.

U didnt achieve ur goal plus u lost money. So you say do something like the MB. Invest in sectors of the countries u want especially the economic lifelines and dominate it like banking, telecoms, or ports and make ur money the sectors that are strongest are going to be different in each country just identify it and begin infilitrating, while changing them at the same time thru owning the educational sector. U got the money in the country plus u got the students of the future. So the scenarios this creates in the end is GOOD = u achieved profit and more money. Very good = u changed their ass without them knowing. There is no 'bad answer' so its between good and very good scenarios. So they end up having western minds flooding the political system as their taught at western schools where their making money off them by charging them lol and influencing their mind. Then u have the economic sectors to back them up inside their own country. They dont see u killing them so ppl will rush to you like a hero your public image goes up in the world.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I am not looking to change u or impose my personal values because we going to conflict, all i am saying is respect i have my own and ill respect you have yours a tenet of freedom, we live side by side with our own values u dont conquer me and I dont conquer u. How hard is that to understand? and we unite protecting those values where i respect ur freedom and u respect mine, its not about changing u its allowing u and me to be free basically or else we are going to be a never-ending war constantly because we are trying to force the other to change.

So what happens basically is if u lead and do wild shit i dont care but just dont breach on my freedom to hate u and oppose u because we agreed we respect the other is free basically, we didnt agree to think the same or have the same ideas, because we cant agree on that we think differently for goodness sake but dont come with a gun and strip me of how i think and i wont do it to you and we compete for power using whatever system we decide to protect those values.
What values?
You, right off the bat assumed that I would judge u or we will argue. I hate arguing with people.

I just wanna hear what kind of world u would want.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In all honesty brother the only time u need war is when he is madman and he is real and taking real steps to endanger your friends who are your footprint in the world or yourself. It's when it gets to the point he is running around the neighborhood with a knife or making real moves in changing politics or minds there, you have to cop a loss in profit now to save yourself loooooooool, cause u cant operate if he wins so u can accept a net loss now, it's reasonable considering the other option. Erdogan for example a mad man but he isnt using a gun he is using other non violent means but its still a mad agenda at the end, u can accept a net loss with that sort of guy.

DeadStar

In all honesty brother the only time u need war is when he is madman and he is real and taking real steps to endanger your friends who are your footprint in the world or yourself. It's when it gets to the point he is running around the neighborhood with a knife or making real moves in changing politics or minds there, you have to cop a loss in profit now to save yourself loooooooool, cause u cant operate if he wins so u can accept a net loss now, it's reasonable considering the other option. Erdogan for example a mad man but he isnt using a gun he is using other non violent means but its still a mad agenda at the end, u can accept a net loss with that sort of guy.
Ok imma paraphrase this.
War is inevitable. Blood shed is inevitable. Kill or get killed is the world we live in.

DeadStar

Ok imma paraphrase this.
War is inevitable. Blood shed is inevitable. Kill or get killed is the world we live in.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only thing I dont like about MB is their end goal which is to group everyone under one system, in architecture thats single point of failure, if one place goes the rest start to collapse look at the romans or any empire that spead and tried one system crap. That's the only thing that doesnt give me confidence about where it will lead in the end but the steps to execute their policy is brilliant and its real and provable the countries they penetrated and observable, its not theory. People are stuck with theory THIS IS REAL. They own telecoms, banking sector, universities, the political parties as the people come from their universities as its considered the best in the land. This is real and people start arguing about whats fuckin real like its theory or not predictable.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ok imma paraphrase this.

I'll paraphrase this dont spend a cent because ur losing money and only getting dead bodies, they lose nothing in reality but just die in the end, you lost your money and still didnt achieve anything there. LOL. It's like that stupid kid who goes around burning his tyres on the road, he has to pay for that, its his car, his copping the loss for such ego driven shit. It's not a productivity gain some steps ppl execute. But at least that is a kid, it's sad how adults behave like this especially when they have far more exp in life and should know better or as mohamed ali said if your not different or changed when your 50 from when u were 20, you been asleep 30 years lol. I went into the world at 20 just like most people and played by the rules and the brainwashing and all i got was nothing or no outcome, so I need to change or else its just getting the same shitty outcome again. Its experience that changes people sxb, if it dont work, drop it, try something else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was when I was around 28 I realized the biggest shock in my life doing IT architecture how this can be applied to anything in life and exactly where I was inside the architecture and that's when I had a personal crisis personally and never recovered. It's vicious architecture sxb.

Plus I realized there how everything I was doing up untill that point just went out the windows, when your dealing with CIO and people at that level, the environment isnt the same, it's not how well you can talk, it's like apples n oranges talk, its not about anything else. Its the equivalent of how you are with yourself with whats important to you in life is the only way i can put it and if u dont think like that your gonna have hard time up there lol.

So I went from working at a detail level like knowing how a orange is and peeling it fast and shit like that and learned how do i make more oranges and know the whole orange at the top high level and work from there. Its massive difference in thinking is all i can say and i was a bit stunned at first and out of depth but once u click with it, it gets easier thats for sure. Its really about adapting thats all and I realized how important adaptation is if i wouldve behaved how i did at the detail level which some did even my team leader did focusing on little details and presentation, u will have a hard time.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I'll paraphrase this dont spend a cent because ur losing money and only getting dead bodies, they lose nothing in reality but just die in the end, you lost your money and still didnt achieve anything there. LOL. It's like that stupid kid who goes around burning his tyres on the road, he has to pay for that, its his car, his copping the loss for such ego driven shit. It's not a productivity gain some steps ppl execute. But at least that is a kid, it's sad how adults behave like this especially when they have far more exp in life and should know better or as mohamed ali said if your not different or changed when your 50 from when u were 20, you been asleep 30 years lol. I went into the world at 20 just like most people and played by the rules and the brainwashing and all i got was nothing or no outcome, so I need to change or else its just getting the same shitty outcome again. Its experience that changes people sxb, if it dont work, drop it, try something else.
And how’s the change going so far huh?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And how’s the change going so far huh?

It's not 100% yet that's for sure where there is no bad outcome, I can see bad outcomes and if I can see it, it's possible it will happen and what ur gonna do when it happens is the question so u need to eliminate the bad scenarios and be left with good or very good at all times so I am confident inside. Am I there yet nope I cant lie, there is still bad scenarios I can see and no bulletproof way out. In architecture the scenarios have to end in good or very good, no place for bad or maybe and provable and observable not THEORY. So I don't see that yet at the personal level with myself, I still see bad scenarios at each layer I will come into contact with through my life. I find the most unpredictable is people in all honesty, the rest is static and non living lol. So I am finding the ways to group them machiavelli and all its variants, high moralistic types watever variant it comes in, principle type and its variations, are they business and military type or education type or technical types, knowing the environment they come from helps you ALOT some love second guessing critical thinking, some love i want results now, some want the ego, pleasure, and image, some are money orientated.

The question is finding bullet proof ways to confirm my view or other views of people thru their real world actions and not words in each of them to be 100% confident my view is right of them and begin a strategy to respond so i achieve a positive result for myself if I ever encounter them in real life and I have to get thru them to achieve my end goal or whatever it is at the time. But you dont have 100 million years to analyze 8 billion people, god put a time bomb on us if he didnt time wouldnt matter would it lol. Everything needs to be quick as f*ck out in the real world no time to think.

Last edited:

DeadStar

It's not 100% yet that's for sure where there is no bad outcome, I can see bad outcomes and if I can see it, it's possible it will happen and what ur gonna do when it happens is the question so u need to eliminate the bad scenarios and be left with good or very good at all times so I am confident inside. Am I there yet nope I cant lie, there is still bad scenarios I can see and no bulletproof way out. In architecture the scenarios have to end in good or very good, no place for bad or maybe and provable and observable not THEORY. So I don't see that yet at the personal level with myself, I still see bad scenarios at each layer I will come into contact with through my life.
I just realized I can be a therapist. Thank u.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think in the simplest way I can put it. God has time bomb on us, and I tried the blame game and nothing changed and the time bomb is still on me. So that isnt going to work for me and I forging my own different path there is no going back to that, cause I see god looking down and saying that time bomb aint going off make the most of your time and what u want and the obstacles before you. Trust me I tried the blame game from 20-28 and if it didnt work in 8 years, its not going work if i keep doing for 50 years. See its about changing no honor sticking to a failure approach. Its like relearning to do life again from another angle, not the way you did it first because u know where that is going and 80% of ppl are on that path from what i've seen.

VixR

Veritas
Anyone closely following the intrigue & insanity of the current political landscape would be hard pressed to single Comey out as some kind of special Machiavellian agent. I'd be more inclined to be suspicious of Comey if the context didn't offer up more probable explanations, the most obvious among them being that upheavals/scandals usually lead to exposés and tell-alls being published, especially after being relieved of posts that remove the positional gag-orders in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.