Jamal Osman of Channel 4 news about post a claim that UK Geeljire youths are safe in ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
(fake journalist Jamal ( dude constantly personally attacks Farmaajo where he absolutely breaches the journalistic ethics)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Darod news reporters can't even hide their bias :mjlol:

Funny how he labels the Jubbaland governor as Axmed 'Mideeye' and praises him for securing "peace" when he hasn't secured 2 miles beyond Kismayo. Meanwhile he spends all his time on Twitter insulting Farmaajo for the same shit:drakelaugh:

This Jamal Osman character I’ve been aware of for some time now. He gives interviews on the British media and he’s frequently vilifying the West, being apologetic towards Islamist groups, and playing up the incompetence of the local governments in the area

It’s obvious that Jamal Osman is a terrorist sympathizer. You see even with his interviews with Al Shabab that he is apologetic towards them and their ideology.

I don’t understand why he isn’t being arrested and imprisoned for this? Anyone with 2 eyes can read between the lines and see that although this man doesn’t outright declare his bias to maintain plausible deniability, he is without a doubt a terrorist supporter. Everything from his method of reporting to his body language shows this. This man doesn’t want to see prosperity in Somalia and he’s a FAKE BRIT who has no business being in the UK. They should at least deport him back

He’s not a journalist. He’s a propagandist pretending to be one.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Darod news reporters can't even hide their bias :mjlol:

Funny how he labels the Jubbaland governor as Axmed 'Mideeye' and praises him for securing "peace" when he hasn't secured 2 miles beyond Kismayo. Meanwhile he spends all his time on Twitter insulting Farmaajo for the same shit:drakelaugh:

This dude has broken every law set for journalistic ethics.

On a daily basis he goes in on Farmaajo with pathetic insults like a naag. Dude would say “eega nacaskii Farmaajo”.

I criticize Farmaajo but it’s all banter and no hard feelings but this dude is vengeful.

This dude has broken every law set for journalistic ethics.

On a daily basis he goes in on Farmaajo with pathetic insults like a naag. Dude would say “eega nacaskii Farmaajo”.

I criticize Farmaajo but it’s all banter and no hard feelings but this dude is vengeful.
:deadrose::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending