Jamal Ali Hussien of Kulmiye loses his sister to WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Also it was muse biixi that orchestrated the ucid dispute with waarabe. All three parties have ruined this poor man chance

Indeed it was Kulmiye that made him lose his candidate status in UCID yet he still joined them Lol. He made a fool out of himself.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Jamal Ali Hussein is Sl version of Abdiweli Gaas: both Harvard educated but massive idiots. Sometimes I wonder how they got into Harvard

Jamal Ali Hussein is Sl version of Abdiweli Gaas: both Harvard educated but massive idiots. Sometimes I wonder how they got into Harvard
Jamal is much more intelligent (book smart) than AbdiWeli Prozac lol.Although I do admit Jamal just wasn't made for cut throat politics...he belongs in academia :manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Jamal is much more intelligent (book smart) than AbdiWeli Prozac lol.Although I do admit Jamal just wasn't made for cut throat politics...he belongs in academia :manny:
Jamal might make a good minister of finance. Number crunching is his forte

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why you so obsessed with Puntland, you always mention Puntland in every thread, even threads like this one that has nothing to do with Puntland. Obsessed much, worry about your own shitty region, Puntland has nothing to do with you

Saalax Bidaar

Why you so obsessed with Puntland, you always mention Puntland in every thread, even threads like this one that has nothing to do with Puntland. Obsessed much, worry about your own shitty region, Puntland has nothing to do with you
I didn't say anything insulting about Puntland, so just calm your breasts

Jamal Ali Hussein was CEO of Citibank Tanzania so he knows how to run a large organization.

He's more similar to Hassan Khayre imho

Saalax Bidaar

Jamal Ali Hussein was CEO of Citibank Tanzania so he knows how to run a large organization.

He's more similar to Hassan Khayre imho
Yeah but Somaliland politics is dirty and clan oriented. Jamal needs to learn how to strategically maneuver through to come up on top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending