Jamaican Couple threatening the lives of a somali family

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
They are claiming there son was beat up by a somali kid. police needs to have a word this guy

“I’ve cheffed up man on the back road you think you can regulate my son”
D662D5AA-F7B4-456E-927D-89806A4D57C5.png

“you better not be here tonight all these windows are getting busted in”
FB191C2B-41EC-46FE-8863-ED6D2E6FE5FD.png

The only way to deal with those delinquents is for all of the Somalis in the area to rally against those types. Thank God the Somali community when I was growing up was insular.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
This low iq retard is boasting about stabbing people what an idiot I’ve dealt with guys like this a lot they’re all talk they’ll fold after you crash it on them

sxb what's u take on nuers vs anuak that's going on rn

The Nuer are bullying the Anyuak in both South Sudan and Ethiopia; the Nuer have taken thousands of km2 from the Anyuak; and the Dinka don't want to press the issue because that would re-ignite a most devastating war between the two largest and most war-like ethnic groups.

A future united, stronger Government will have to deal with this issue and reverse the land-theft by force.

They are claiming there son was beat up by a somali kid. police needs to have a word this guy

“I’ve cheffed up man on the back road you think you can regulate my son” View attachment 284584

“you better not be here tonight all these windows are getting busted in” View attachment 284585
This foolish poster, uses a tribal name for Somalis, while using a racial name for Jamaicans. Why?
This fool wants to fight the whole"Black race"

Always use their qabil name!
The poster is one of those qashin fools who thinks he's edgy.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Second amendment rights is important. man should be able to protect family and blow away scum like this

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
He would have been akhira bound if he step to the fam like that but the question remains where is aabo
It’s the UK. There’s barely anything you can do, you have to wait until you are attacked and even then there’s still a risk you go to jail

Trending