Jamad Fiin. Viral Somali basketball player, opens school alongside her mother called “wax ii bar” and a water well for orphans and people in qardho

MashaAllah this is what we need more of
no we dont, this is haram.

HOWEVER if they do this outside of the view of foreign men in proper clothes there's no issue tho! I advise our women to take care of their health and take up hobbies BUT within the proper guidelines of islam.

Yes she is matter of fact. But she is a champion to all Somali’s, dhulo’s have always taken that responsibility and lived up to it.
Her moms mj cismaan maxamuud, which is why she’s helping out qardho. The girl is an asset to the Somali community may allah preserve and protect her.

And the orphan kids appear mostly Bantu. Somalia's "government" needs to do something to help the Bantu community. For example, invest in their native regions in Somalia, build social housing, employ their men in the armed forces. I saw a video about Mogadishu where Bantu kids were sniffing glue. By ignoring and neglecting this crisis, a perpetual underclass is being formed.

Last edited:
And the orphan kids appear mostly Bantu. Somalia's "government" needs to do something to help the Bantu community. For example, invest in their native regions in Somalia, build social housing, employ their men in the armed forces. I saw a video about Mogadishu where Bantu kids were sniffing glue. By ignoring and neglecting, a perpetual underclass is being formed.
Aren't they shabab foot soldiers?

And the orphan kids appear mostly Bantu. Somalia's "government" needs to do something to help the Bantu community. For example, invest in their native regions in Somalia, build social housing, employ their men in the armed forces. I saw a video about Mogadishu where Bantu kids were sniffing glue. By ignoring and neglecting, a perpetual underclass is being formed.
I was lost also when she said Puntland? When did Somali bantu come to Puntland?

And the orphan kids appear mostly Bantu. Somalia's "government" needs to do something to help the Bantu community. For example, invest in their native regions in Somalia, build social housing, employ their men in the armed forces. I saw a video about Mogadishu where Bantu kids were sniffing glue. By ignoring and neglecting this crisis, a perpetual underclass is being formed.
Kkkk the others that look like ethnic somalis are eelay. Becos eelay dont have somali culture. Ethnic somali culture if u become orphan u fathers brother or u mothers side wil raise u wil not be left in the streets

Trending