Jamacatul multiculturalism, soon galla... Syrian refugees welcomes by many Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

I applaud Germany for welcoming these miskiin refugees who have no other place to go. In this video it says Macedonia and others countries let the refugees into their countries so they could hop on trains and try to get to Germany and other countries. But these cunts of Hungary won't let them through. They'll soon send them back if other European countries don't intervene.

Germany will be remembered for this as the first country to fully welcome these refuges with open arms. Shacabka Reer Germany iyo dowladooda waa gob.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Macedonia know that ain't nobody gonna settle there. All the refugees wanna get into western Europe. Places like Macedonia, Greece etc are just stop gaps.

EU laws says you gotta seek asylum the first country in you enter but the Greeks and Italians just send them through to western Europe.

Germans are the landheers of Europe. Macedonia are landgaabs that nobody rates.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
War Macedonia way iska dayeen oo dhulkeena mara bay dhaheen. That's better than nothing. I know they aren't trying to stay in Macedonia but at least they help them get through countries that can help them.

The fuking culprit here is Hungary :pacspit:Nigga just watch the damn video.

Bielsa

VIP
Walahi if I was Hungarian I'd expect my government to do that though. I wouldn't want Syrian 250.000 illegal refugees coming through my country with no papers, no nothing. Hungary is a laangaab country in general I agree but this is why EU is fucked up.

Also, Syria is surrounded by uber rich Arab gulf states + Turkey. I know Turkey are housing a lot of refugees but the gulf states have accepted ZERO refugees.

Bielsa

VIP
Arabs are big problem. They are causing terrorism and violence everywhere they go. They shoot up places and cause havoc. Arabs give Muslims a bad name in Europe. Allowing millions of Arab refugees is only gonna amplify the problems.

If I was a leader of any of these European countries I would hammer home the fact that Syria are surrounded by rich Arab gulf states and NONE of them are accepting Syrian refugees. None. Not enough is made of this.

Yemen is also blowing up now so expect even more of this..

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
It's tough. One hand I feel sympathetic for these refugees as we as Somalis went through the same stuff they're going through 20-30 years ago. On the other hand I feel for these governments who have to deal with all these refugees as it's a massive strain of resources, especially since a lot of these European countries are broke. I fear shit will hit the fan for Muslims in Europe very soon

Bielsa

VIP
I feel bad for them but I don't understand why their neighbouring gulf states do not take any of these refugees in.

If the Horn was overrun with 250 000 Syrian refugees I would not like it at all is i dont blame the Hungarian government one bit.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Syrians will bring skills to their host countries. The Arabs from the Levant are very civilized people. The next Steve Jobs could very well among these refugees. If these were Africans on the other hand they would tell them:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending