jae deen drops another somali track

This Is Such A Cap That Somali Hate Jobs Where You Sweat I Smell Sheegato You Who Says Shit Like That Has Never Been To A Somali Town Ain't Madows There

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Again they work doesnt make them owners of somali ppl lands again somali ppl in somalia work at manual labours Job u just making streotype i have born in somalia and have seen somali ppl working hard to provide for their family working manual labours and others Jobs
Example lets say somali ppl dont work manual Jobs so what they can work at others Jobs tht they good at do u want to at manual labour Job on Australia if u dont work manual labour Job in Australia why arent u
Plus u being citizenship in Australia dont make u owners of Australia English ppl own it what makes u think just cuz u live there and study or work there makes u owner of Australia lands when even native Australia aboriginals dont even own their own lands

Equal work, equal representation.

I work and put my life in Australia, so I have the right to call it mine as an Australian citizen.

Any Somali citizen, ethnic Somali or Bantu or cad cad, that has put work into the nation has more right to it than myself.

Equal work, equal representation.

I work and put my life in Australia, so I have the right to call it mine as an Australian citizen.

Any Somali citizen, ethnic Somali or Bantu or cad cad, that has put work into the nation has more right to it than myself.
No they dont have more right to claim somali ppl lands then u cuz i think they dont own lands of somali ppl
Again citizenship doesnt make u owner of Australia lands citizenship only give u right to work and live in Australia nothing else like i said Australia a originals dont own their own lands what makes u owner of Australia lands answer me tht dont bring citizenship since citizenship only allow u to work and live there nothing more

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This Is Such A Cap That Somali Hate Jobs Where You Sweat I Smell Sheegato You Who Says Shit Like That Has Never Been To Somali Town Ain't Madows There

giphy.gif
Lol lets be honnest how many elder somalis in your neighborhood live of welfare. Somalis dont like to work. it is what it is :mjdontkno:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Again they work doesnt make them owners of somali ppl lands again somali ppl in somalia work at manual labours Job u just making streotype i have born in somalia and have seen somali ppl working hard to provide for their family working manual labours and others Jobs
Example lets say somali ppl dont work manual Jobs so what they can work at others Jobs tht they good at do u want to at manual labour Job on Australia if u dont work manual labour Job in Australia why arent u
Plus u being citizenship in Australia dont make u owners of Australia English ppl own it what makes u think just cuz u live there and study or work there makes u owner of Australia lands when even native Australia aboriginals dont even own their own lands
What is your definition of ownership? Judging by your comment on aboriginals I assume you believe full proprietorship of land is only achieved through sheer force and colonial conquest

Which is such a backwards mentality to have. Even if Bantus from Uganda and Tanzania invaded Somalia today I still wouldn't acknowledge it as rightfully theirs.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This dude has fetish for somali girls tired of these Somali cucks teaching this Zulu af Soomaali :jcoleno: