jae deen drops another somali track

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Iam tired of this nigga. he is living of somali cloud since 2018 he thinks he is the new maxamed Bk:gucciwhat:
If somebody doesnt tell him that he needs to move on and make ghanian songs. Go make some fufu songs

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
giphy.gif

Yoooo, this is galactic levels of cringe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I do not mind that much.

After all, there are many American artists that release songs in Spanish without knowing a word of the language (ex: Beyonce in Mi Gente).

At least this guy speaks the language and has an appreciation for Somalia.

He's probably visited Somalia (once) more times than half of the forum.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I do not mind that much.

After all, there are many American artists that release songs in Spanish without knowing a word of the language (ex: Beyonce in Mi Gente).

At least this guy speaks the language and has an appreciation for Somalia.

He's probably visited Somalia (once) more times than half of the forum.

Humans are weird. It's strange to think that "culturally" an SE Asian man born in Bari would be more "Somali" than many reer qurbo yet genetically not be so. It's the same feeling I get when I see some actual African Madow fella or an indhoyar sounding like a typical California white person in LA. We're not as different as we think. The phenotypic stuff is all surface level.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Humans are weird. It's strange to think that "culturally" an SE Asian man born in Bari would be more "Somali" than many reer qurbo yet genetically not be so. It's the same feeling I get when I see some actual African Madow fella or an indhoyar sounding like a typical California white person in LA. We're not as different as we think. The phenotypic stuff is all surface level.

This is why I laugh when people talk about minorities in Somalia.

The entirety of my immediate family (grandparents, uncles/aunts, cousins) are outside Somalia and vast majority of the sub-sub section of my qabiil are also qurbo now.

The vast majority of madoow Somalis have lived in Somalia during the war when they would have been accepted by their brothers in Tanzania/Mozambique etc. They're also the backbone of Somalia's construction boom as Somalis generally frown on construction.

Who am I to tell them that they have less of a claim to Somalia than me?

Ethnically, I agree that they're a recent addition to Somalia but wallahi they've earned their place and forever have my respect.

He has learned 4 languages before learning somali. He has no nefarious agenda to impose on somalis. The guys is a simp, all smiley smiley, and a ”nice guy”.

Some people just assimilate. Some guys I have known became cadaan and here we can see a madow from Ghana tryna be somali. It is what it is.

This is why I laugh when people talk about minorities in Somalia.

The entirety of my immediate family (grandparents, uncles/aunts, cousins) are outside Somalia and vast majority of the sub-sub section of my qabiil are also qurbo now.

The vast majority of madoow Somalis have lived in Somalia during the war when they would have been accepted by their brothers in Tanzania/Mozambique etc. They're also the backbone of Somalia's construction boom as Somalis generally frown on construction.

Who am I to tell them that they have less of a claim to Somalia than me?

Ethnically, I agree that they're a recent addition to Somalia but wallahi they've earned their place and forever have my respect.
Just Cuz non somali ppl live and work in i think doesnt make them owners of somali lands
It is like saying somali ppl tht live In west owns europeans countries which they dont
Ppl can move and live others countries and own their homeland and those non somali ppl tht work and live in
I think doesnt make them owners of somali cuz they work and live no
Also there alot somali pp tht live there lands and build what u wrote in this comment is false and lie on somali ppl

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Just Cuz non somali ppl live and work in i think doesnt make them owners of somali lands
It is like saying somali ppl tht live In west owns europeans countries which they dont
Ppl can move and live others countries and own their homeland and those non somali ppl tht work and live in
I think doesnt make them owners of somali cuz they work and live no

I am a voting citizen of Australia, who was born in Aus, I have every claim to the land as other Australians. No one has the right to deport me from the nation in which I built my life.

Also there alot somali pp tht live there lands and build what u wrote in this comment is false and lie on somali ppl

If you go to Somalia, you will see the vast majority of construction workers are Bantu Somalis.

That is not a lie, it is very well documented that ethnic Somalis frown upon manual labour.

I am a voting citizen of Australia, who was born in Aus, I have every claim to the land as other Australians. No one has the right to deport me from the nation in which I built my life.

If you go to Somalia, you will see the vast majority of construction workers are Bantu Somalis.

That is not a lie, it is very well documented that ethnic Somalis frown upon manual labour.
Somalis generally frown upon any work that makes you sweat we prefer free stuff, scamming or even better to leech on family members in the diaspora

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis generally frown upon any work that makes you sweat we prefer free stuff, scamming or even better to leach on family members in the diaspora

That's why we don't have a remarkable civilization, unlike our neighbors (Eritreans and Ethiopians)

:hemad:

Again they work doesnt make them owners of somali ppl lands again somali ppl in somalia work at manual labours Job u just making streotype i have born in somalia and have seen somali ppl working hard to provide for their family working manual labours and others Jobs
Example lets say somali ppl dont work manual Jobs so what they can work at others Jobs tht they good at do u want to at manual labour Job on Australia if u dont work manual labour Job in Australia why arent u
Plus u being citizenship in Australia dont make u owners of Australia English ppl own it what makes u think just cuz u live there and study or work there makes u owner of Australia lands when even native Australia aboriginals dont even own their own lands

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Again they work doesnt make them owners of somali ppl lands again somali ppl in somalia work at manual labours Job u just making streotype i have born in somalia and have seen somali ppl working hard to provide for their family working manual labours and others Jobs
Example lets say somali ppl dont work manual Jobs so what they can work at others Jobs tht they good at do u want to at manual labour Job on Australia if u dont work manual labour Job in Australia why arent u
Plus u being citizenship in Australia dont make u owners of Australia English ppl own it what makes u think just cuz u live there and study or work there makes u owner of Australia lands when even native Australia aboriginals dont even own their own lands

I understand now...

:mjlol::browtf:

Trending