Jack layton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack-Layton_wide.jpg

AUN a great man

When he came to power in 2003 NDP was a worthless party but after his long campaign in the 2011 elections we would eventually see a Canada coloured completely orange with no red or blue in sught

He was going to be prime minister but died of cancer. May allah rest his soul ameen.

I came back to stan for the SFG :icon lol:

@Qansax, Layton's lust for power lead us to have a decade of Harper. He's no legend but he deserved the result he got in 2011
No what lead us to a decade of conservatives was liberal incompetency and lack of immigrant votes

Harper was tough on crime. now we have criminals shooting each other left 'n right. NDP 'n Liberals are puzzys.

Last edited:
The liberals are the greatest party that has come to power. They have done more than any other party in Canada.

upload_2017-10-1_10-45-49.png

Tom mulcaire destroyed the party. Jagmeet Singh will be prime minister before 2025. Mark my words
I've been following him for some time, truly a humble guy. However, something tells me Canadians as a whole are still somewhat conservative and would hesitate to vote a turban-sporting, non white into the position.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I supported Layton and was very saddened by his untimely death. Now were stuck with a PM that is so PC and welcoming Syrian terrorist

VIP
I've been following him for some time, truly a humble guy. However, something tells me Canadians as a whole are still somewhat conservative and would hesitate to vote a turban-sporting, non white into the position.

Ye i saw what that Quebecois NDP said the other day and i agreed with him. The provinces that would have a hard time voting for him are alberta and quebec, the rest would get behind him. The amount of white people who can't differentiate between muslims and sikhs is astonishing. 95% of canadian muslims dont even know what sharia law entails ffs.

Our refugee vetting process is top notch. No one can match us. You all should be beaten for not falling behind the honourable supreme leader Justin Trudeau.

TooMacaan

VIP
abaayo, Trudeau Jr is here to stay:banderas:

and you guys are repeating the centrist mantra with Singh :sass2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whether we like it or not, Centrism is the future:francis:. And don't forget that your candidate was the same one who rode on the centrist wave-- constantly sucking up to the middle class, in order to get elected:sass2:.
Social democrats will always be superior to kumbaya-pretending, ultra-regressive, "liberals":fredo:.

Status
Not open for further replies.