Jack Dorsey steps down as Twitters CEO

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I’m friends with a lot of Indian people, my house mate grew up there. Even my cadaan friends have lived there.

Hindus are generally tolerant due to their religious beliefs.

It’s only in the last few decades that you’ve seen this behaviour by some reer baadiyo. Even the caste nonsense, colourism etc is overhyped.
Dance Dancing GIF by Verohallinto

Twitter is garbage, just like YouTube that removed dislikes just yesterday so they can protect big corporations. They can both go to hell. The new Twitter CEO said freedom of speech is not important.

I now use Rumble and *****ute and I am waiting for a competitor to shitty Twitter.
Removing the dislikes was the most retarded thing to do. If i'm looking for a repairing video or reviews I use the like to dislike ratio to decide whether it'll be useful or not.

Removing the dislikes was the most retarded thing to do. If i'm looking for a repairing video or reviews I use the like to dislike ratio to decide whether it'll be useful or not.
They messed up on that one in particular. The like to dislike ratio was important for all technical videos. Now people are forced to read and engage in the comment sections a lot more.

Apollo

VIP
Dorsey became obsessed with bitcoin. Not even crypto in general, but specifically BTC/bitcoin. He really believes it will become the new global currency for the internet.

Apollo

VIP
Dorsey became obsessed with bitcoin. Not even crypto in general, but specifically BTC/bitcoin. He really believes it will become the new global currency for the internet.

I told you guys:

He is going to focus more on Square which he just rebranded into Block which is derived from Blockchain (the idea behind bitcoin).

Trending