Jack Dorsey steps down as Twitters CEO

The Hindi Takeover Is Real

Screenshot_20211129-213539_Chrome.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Never thought I'd see an Indian actually standing up for Muslims....nice :obamatell:

India was historically very pro-Muslim, its only been since the Nazi Party inspired RSS became prominent that things change.

Isn’t it mad how India’s PM is from a group that was inspired by the Nazi Party?!?!?

India was historically very pro-Muslim, its only been since the Nazi Party inspired RSS became prominent that things change.

Isn’t it mad how India’s PM is from a group that was inspired by the Nazi Party?!?!?
The gov maybe but never the people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The gov maybe but never the people.

I’m friends with a lot of Indian people, my house mate grew up there. Even my cadaan friends have lived there.

Hindus are generally tolerant due to their religious beliefs.

It’s only in the last few decades that you’ve seen this behaviour by some reer baadiyo. Even the caste nonsense, colourism etc is overhyped.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

time to deactivate

Twitter is garbage, just like YouTube that removed dislikes just yesterday so they can protect big corporations. They can both go to hell. The new Twitter CEO said freedom of speech is not important.

I now use Rumble and ute and I am waiting for a competitor to shitty Twitter.

I’m friends with a lot of Indian people, my house mate grew up there. Even my cadaan friends have lived there.

Hindus are generally tolerant due to their religious beliefs.

It’s only in the last few decades that you’ve seen this behaviour by some reer baadiyo. Even the caste nonsense, colourism etc is overhyped.
:susp:
Yh I call bullshit on that one.

Trending