J Hus finally admits to stealing the lucozades

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lucozade :dead1:

UK have weird drinks I remember trying it when I was there thinking it would be like gatorade and seeing as a bitter electrolite drink with a tad bit of mango flavour

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lucozade :dead1:

UK have weird drinks I remember trying it when I was there thinking it would be like gatorade and seeing as a bitter electrolite drink with a tad bit of mango flavour

Yeah, we have it in Australia but it’s no where near as popular as it is in the UK. Next to no body drinks lucozades in Aus.

That Twitter account is BS. 90% of the confessions are straight cap

I know, I just found this one funny.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah, we have it in Australia but it’s no where near as popular as it is in the UK. Next to no body drinks lucozades in Aus.

I know, I just found this one funny.
Yeah its popular in UK many roadmen use is to “up their lean” , drinking promethazine with codeine is highly popular there. They also use baloons filled with helium to get high, very strange practice and quite frankly shocking. It has risk of permanant brain damage, no wonder UK has been taking L after L even their women are being clowned by Madow rappers

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Yeah its popular in UK many roadmen use is to “up their lean” , drinking promethazine with codeine is highly popular there. They also use baloons filled with helium to get high, very strange practice and quite frankly shocking. It has risk of permanant brain damage, no wonder UK has been taking L after L even their women are being clowned by Madow rappers

Balloons (aka nangs) are really popular among cadaans here. Nearly every corner shop/service station sells the equipment required purely because of its popularity.

The government isn’t going to crack down cos it’s their kids or their friends kids inhaling that noxious gas.

You don’t know how many parties I went to in university in which I saw cadaan guys off their face with nangs and amyl.

Yeah its popular in UK many roadmen use is to “up their lean” , drinking promethazine with codeine is highly popular there. They also use baloons filled with helium to get high, very strange practice and quite frankly shocking. It has risk of permanant brain damage, no wonder UK has been taking L after L even their women are being clowned by Madow rapper
Lol, lucozade is a v popular sports drink in the UK.

We always drank it after playing football, or after a sports session. I've never heard of people using it with lean lol.

These days, I prefer water.

Xoxoxo

VIP

Huh? no the balloon with Helium is our thing. They just stole it from us. There is still a whole epidemic going on and it’s been year :bell:

Djokovic

Somali Arab

Why do u care if some random Somali dilo gets jeeted by some Madow youts she’s not ur sister lol