I've noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

that this place has no Hawiyes. I am thinking of migrating back to somnet where I can find my kind. :diddyswag::king::sitdown:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Good God this website is not about qabiil.

We have all sorts of Somalis on here.

We shouldn't look for qabiil.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Am actually surprised hutu girl is one of the more loyal posters to this site:dwill:
I didn't actually expect her to make the jump or stay for that matter:dwill:
Either way you'll be back here you have more in common with us then them considering where the same age group:ehh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We don't need qabiil cliques and f*ck niggas capin for each other like that hellhole somnet.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Am actually surprised hutu girl is one of the more loyal posters to this site:dwill:
I didn't actually expect her to make the jump or stay for that matter:dwill:
Either way you'll be back here you have more in common with us then them considering where the same age group:ehh:
We got some un loyal fukers amongst us bruh. Waraabe is one of them. :drakelaugh:

Btw why don't you invite that cocked eyed nigga Rambie? He's one of those people who claim to win debates even if they lost.:mjlol:We need him here.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We got some un loyal fukers amongst us bruh. Waraabe is one of them. :drakelaugh:

Btw why don't you invite that cocked eyed nigga Rambie? He's one of those people who claim to win debates even if he ost.:mjlol:We need him here.
I did long time ago he was on some shit:camby:It seems he enjoys his marriage topics to much to leave:camby:

waraabe

Your superior

Btw why don't you invite that cocked eyed nigga Rambie? He's one of those people who claim to win debates even if they lost.:mjlol:We need him here.
:damn::lolbron:

waryahe, both forums are like my 2 wives

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn::lolbron:

waryahe, both forums are like my 2 wives
:deadmanny: Listen bro the only time I wanna log into somnet is when that annoying Chelski nigga talks shit about my team but I don't. I let it slide haven't logged into somnet for a hot minute. Btw waxa rabay inaa ku tufo when his team lost to city but I decided not to log in. He was talking shit about our teams when his team lost 3-0. Sometime I think he logs in high.:drakelaugh:

My nigga Ismail is karbashing him tho.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I forgot about the cock eyed rambie. I remember when he admitted that he learned English while arguing with me. I taught niggas english. :diddyswag::mjohreally::mjswag:

waraabe

Your superior
:deadmanny: Listen bro the only time I wanna log into somnet is when that annoying Chelski nigga talks shit about my team but I don't. I let it slide haven't logged into somnet for a hot minute. Btw waxa rabay inaa ku tufo when his team lost to city but I decided not to log in. He was talking shit about our teams when his team lost 3-0. Sometime I think he logs in high.:drakelaugh:

My nigga Ismail is karbashing him tho.

:dead1::dead::lolbron::lolbron:

you paid £36m for a unknown kid tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending