I've noticed something here

What's with the sspot xalimos? Why aren't they fighting, arguing or qashining amongst themselves? Yes there has been a few anomalies in the past but 99% of the beefs has a farax involved, it's either male vs male or female vs male, rarely if ever the third option

No matter how different their beliefs or qabiils are they all seem to get along quite well, does this say something about how rational and level headed our women are? Maybe we should have a female president
Samo the dhulo girl and gibiin used fight each other on the tribal section

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We are larger in numbers so it makes sense that we would have a variety of different opinions and thus argue amongst each other

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Well they lose the comfort aspect as they don't have that precious avatar to shield them from real life consequence
This reminds me of when I was new to this site. I’d look at every farax I interacted with irl and think are you one of those in.cels on sspot :browtf:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Sometimes and sometimes not, usually you are direct if somebody attacks you first but otherwise I see in-direct shading but not as good as the females (which is a good thing, don't take offense.)
Oh that's interesting
Yup! I think most guys on this site are after a while they kinda get fed up
Was I nicer user before?
Well they lose the comfort aspect as they don't have that precious avatar to shield them from real life consequence
Imagine a xalimo walking past one of these faraxs and shouting "what's good fam" and he starts stuttering "I-i-Im alright" :dead:

What's with the sspot xalimos? Why aren't they fighting, arguing or qashining amongst themselves? Yes there has been a few anomalies in the past but 99% of the beefs has a farax involved, it's either male vs male or female vs male, rarely if ever the third option

No matter how different their beliefs or qabiils are they all seem to get along quite well, does this say something about how rational and level headed our women are? Maybe we should have a female president
I don't know but it's pretty weird. And it's solely because they're female. It's pretty hypocritical since they're always complaining about non-existent sexism. We should never have a female leader though. Women aren't fit to lead. I got called a roach for asking a question so I called some random a hoe and then she calls me crazy for said question cuz apparently she said not to quote her yesterday and I forgot about that. If you can't handle it back then don't dish it out, simple. And then I get kicked out the thread. It's a double-standard and utter bullshit. Apparently I'm also on thin ice. For what exactly? I'm honestly confused. If someone fires shots at me then best believe I'll fire back. It's only fair. And they say I was using foul language but I get called a roach and a crazy and all this other shit but it's completely fine. What is this?

Trending

Latest posts