I've heard from many foks that France is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going to a Tim Hortons in a small town in Quebec. The staff there didn't know a word of English. I had to translate for a chinese couple from Vancouver lol

I remember going to a Tim Hortons in a small town in Quebec. The staff there didn't know a word of English. I had to translate for a chinese couple from Vancouver lol

Did you hear about the case of a hospital worker speaking Creole and the language police came and interrogated her? Kkkkkkkk

I've even heard from white French that there's huge racism in France. By law, the French government doesn't collect data based on ethnicity which makes them oblivious to the institutional racism.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The QuΓ©bΓ©cois accent is fucking atrocious. The Francophone Africans are much easier to understand than these begs. Quebecers always get mocked when they're in France.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
the most dirtiest (attitude wise) racist, xaasid and gaajo in the Western Europe.

In Djibouti they've annihilated poor to do girls. I've been told that they have destroyed little girl's dabo. The French man loves nothing but dirty sex in his colonial possessions.

It is projected that in 7 years 15% of Djiboutians will be remnants of French sexual conquest.

Don't you ever end up in their country. Ka fogaaw adeer
And where is the source of this information ? You present with figures however where do these figures come from where is the research behind this ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
On the tip of my Gus, naa naga tag ...orad tag France and ask a job and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts