I've heard from many foks that France is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the most dirtiest (attitude wise) racist, xaasid and gaajo in the Western Europe.

In Djibouti they've annihilated poor to do girls. I've been told that they have destroyed little girl's dabo. The French man loves nothing but dirty sex in his colonial possessions.

It is projected that in 7 years 15% of Djiboutians will be remnants of French sexual conquest.

Don't you ever end up in their country. Ka fogaaw adeer

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
In 2016 no Somali will move to France anyway. France is a totally irrelevant country to us. Don't care what happens there.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Even French related regions like Quebec are stuck up and have a massive superiority complex. Gotta be their inability to accept that they lost pretty much everything post 1400s and that their language sucks.

That being said... No one deserves what they're getting right now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've a maternal uncle that live in Marseille France. He built a great life for himself and his children. There are loads of Somalis who are not Djibouti who lives in Nice, France. They even have events, Eid parties, Somalia Independence Day parties. Weddings. Most of them all lived there for 20-40 years. It's quite surprising that they didn't lose touch with their Somalinimo. In North America people who have been here for 10 years will be the the first to tell you, they don't speak Somali or don't associate with Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even French related regions like Quebec are stuck up and have a massive superiority complex. Gotta be their inability to accept that they lost pretty much everything post 1400s and that their language sucks.

That being said... No one deserves what they're getting right now.

Did I tell you what happened to me in Montreal back in May?

Apparently the place has so many indho-yars. It shocking sense Vietnam and Cambodia were their colonial possessions. This Cambodian/French/ quebecan midget was incredibly rude to me and my female and child just cause we were ordering shit in English. I went balletic on her and then she tried to be nice.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
They use to call me Frenchy, always put on French perfume, drove a French car etc

Apollo

VIP
I wouldn't say France is poor or dirty in any way. It's a decent country with a huge economy.

Their problem is with integrating Arabs and Africans. They suck at it and exclude them from society in many ways. France is the only place in Western Europe where you have real ghettos.

Montreal is actually fine. They're pretty much regular Canadians.

They're all the same. Cross the river from Ottawa just minutes away into Gatineau and they'll refuse to speak English to you. They have an inferiority complex which explains their rudeness to Anglophones. A recent immigrant who speaks French is closer to them then the non Francophone whites who have been living with them for centuries. My Somali friend who speaks French told me a French woman told him and his Haitian coworker, "We are the same. We must stick together against them". "Them" were the English only speaking bureaucrats in their team who were white.

I don't think the Frenchmen in France care about immigrants if they fully integrate. I dont think they're racist.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
went to quebec city

it was nice

full of smokers

but nice

but i speak french so wallahi i probably didn't notice shit

Apollo

VIP
They're all the same. Cross the river from Ottawa just minutes away into Gatineau and they'll refuse to speak English to you. They have an inferiority complex which explains their rudeness to Anglophones. A recent immigrant who speaks French is closer to them then the non Francophone whites who have been living with them for centuries. My Somali friend who speaks French told me a French woman told him and his Haitian coworker, "We are the same. We must stick together against them". "Them" were the English only speaking bureaucrats in their team who were white.

Ironically, France has a knack for killing off regional languages. Originally French started off as a Parisan dialect and now it's the standard all over the country.

They don't even recognize the small Celtic languages that are left unlike other European countries who respect their regional languages.

Ironically, France has a knack for killing off regional languages. Originally French started off as a Parisan dialect and now it's the standard all over the country.

They don't even recognize the small Celtic languages that are left unlike other European countries who respect their regional languages.

It's slowly dying in places like Montreal and it's supposed to be the world's second largest French speaking city. They have reason to worry about their falling influence in the world. At least here, the French youth prefer to have English as their main language of study but they can't because is illegal. They have to accept their language is not as relevant as it once was.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Montreal probably has the sexiest females I've ever encountered. I thought tdot had bad B but Montreal is the shit

Apollo

VIP
It's slowly dying in places like Montreal and it's supposed to be the world's second largest French speaking city. They have reason to worry about their falling influence in the world. At least here, the French youth prefer to have English as their main language of study but they can't because is illegal. They have to accept their language is not as relevant as it once was.

Secondary school or university?

Even in mainland Europe most Master's & PhD's are now only taught in English. I'll be shocked if it's banned at that level in Quebec.

waraabe

Your superior
few Somalis in France. I stayed with our family friends outside Paris few years ago. Very beautiful place.

Secondary school or university?

Even in mainland Europe most Master's & PhD's are now only taught in English. I'll be shocked if it's banned at that level in Quebec.

Elementary til high school has mandatory French language teaching for everyone except Anglophones. Anglophones have their own schools. Anglophones are only those who lived there for generations or Anglophones who moved there. Immigrants go to the French schools.

There are very few English colleges. They have one English university there and it is ironically the best in the country lol.

If they find out one of your parents speaks French and you're an Anglophone, you are forced into the French school. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending