Ive had enough of women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never going to talk or interact with women for the next 15 yrs of my life maybe even more.. I'm going MGTOW...I will die with no regrets... Sex is pointless. Why have kids when you can adopt them?

Humans are mostly degenerate. Sexual obsessed deviants.
:drakewtf::wtfdis:
Warya wtf are you going to be sexing for those 15 years of not interacting with women ? Xaarka ma laka wassa khaniso ?:gucciwhat:

If you dislike women you're mentally ill.
:siilaanyosmile:No offense but your name might actually suit you.

Aboowe..look here..you are very misinformed..Active is just the shy, awkward..I scribble her name all over my note book and she dosen't even know my name..kinda guy..:geek:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You are Somali, you can choose between plenty of loyal women.
Just regretful you are not a white man this is the bullshit they have to put up with in the age of social justice and feminism.

Pure Xoolonimo
1525481546258.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mgtow is against islam if you go mgtow you go gaalo

They say home is where the heart is escape this misandry.

I'm never going to talk or interact with women for the next 15 yrs of my life maybe even more.. I'm going MGTOW...I will die with no regrets... Sex is pointless. Why have kids when you can adopt them?

Welcome to beesha incel.

Biggie

X X C X X
@Active asylum has the wimp skull
View attachment 44286

If he had the warrior skull he'll be slaying pussy daily
View attachment 44287
Yoo I found out about Orthotropics and skull shapes a couple days ago. Some really interesting shit. Glad I don't have a cucked "wimp" chin but it ain't a warrior either. Somewhere in the middle. My jaw shape is something I'm proud of but it ain't top tier either. Growing out a tamed beard may be the way forward for me. Braces helped me out a bit but I stopped using retainers so things aren't perfect :francis: I feel like people need to study tongue position and Orthotropics. After all the bottom half of your face is the most crucial in your looks. Salute breh :salute:

Yoo I found out about Orthotropics and skull shapes a couple days ago. Some really interesting shit. Glad I don't have a cucked "wimp" chin but it ain't a warrior either. Somewhere in the middle. My jaw shape is something I'm proud of but it ain't top tier either. Growing out a tamed beard may be the way forward for me. Braces helped me out a bit but I stopped using retainers so things aren't perfect :francis: I feel like people need to study tongue position and Orthotropics. After all the bottom half of your face is the most crucial in your looks. Salute breh :salute:

Yeah bro just grow a thick ass beard and shape it in a way that makes your jaw look sharp

Sounds Words of heart broken person. It will take time but you will get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts