Ive had enough of women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never going to talk or interact with women for the next 15 yrs of my life maybe even more.. I'm going MGTOW...I will die with no regrets... Sex is pointless. Why have kids when you can adopt them?

Humans are mostly degenerate. Sexual obsessed deviants.

I'm never going to talk or interact with women for the next 15 yrs of my life maybe even more.. I'm going MGTOW...I will die with no regrets... Sex is pointless. Why have kids when you can adopt them?

Whyyyyyy?..what istubidh cow ba ka cadhaysiisay aboowe? Farta ku fiiq un..I gotchu..:gunsmiley:

You need a wife. that is why you're so angry. lol naag fican Allaha ku sahlo. having your own kids is not the same as adopting one no matter what people say.

:russ:

:kodaksmiley:You're an embarrassment to all Somalis. Only cra*kers are dumb enough to be MGTOW.
In Islam, we believe that the women are our other half. Get your shit together.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A man after my own heart.:rejoice: I'm a female going her own way. Sex is pointless beyond having an heir. I totally support your choice to remain a Reddit wizard provided you are of the peace-seeking kind. :ufdup:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
:russ:

:kodaksmiley:You're an embarrassment to all Somalis. Only cra*kers are dumb enough to be MGTOW.
In Islam, we believe that the women are our other half. Get your shit together.
I haven’t seen anywhere where it says women are our better half. Yaa been taas ku bare?

I haven’t seen anywhere where it says women are our better half. Yaa been taas ku bare?
I've never said that they are better than us. We are both equal.

"They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them" (Noble Quran 2:187)

1- The fact that man and woman are considered garments to each other suggests that both have an equal status in sharing the responsibilities of marriage.

2- As the garment covers the body in such a way that there is nothing between the garment and the body, the husband and wife should be so close and intimate to each other that there should be no secrets between them. Both confide fully in each other and share their joys and sorrows without any hesitation.

3- The task of the garment is to protect the body from outside dangers. The husband and wife accordingly protect each other from all external dangers and work together to build a home and a tranquil refuge from the harshness of daily life.

4- A garment not only covers the body but also gives it beauty and grace. Similarly, husband and wife should not only cover and shield each other from external worries, temptations, abuses....etc., but should do so with grace and dignity.

5- No one likes to live without clothes, hence men and women should aspire to get married and serve as garments to each other.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I've never said that they are better than us. We are both equal.

"They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them" (Noble Quran 2:187)

1- The fact that man and woman are considered garments to each other suggests that both have an equal status in sharing the responsibilities of marriage.

2- As the garment covers the body in such a way that there is nothing between the garment and the body, the husband and wife should be so close and intimate to each other that there should be no secrets between them. Both confide fully in each other and share their joys and sorrows without any hesitation.

3- The task of the garment is to protect the body from outside dangers. The husband and wife accordingly protect each other from all external dangers and work together to build a home and a tranquil refuge from the harshness of daily life.

4- A garment not only covers the body but also gives it beauty and grace. Similarly, husband and wife should not only cover and shield each other from external worries, temptations, abuses....etc., but should do so with grace and dignity.

5- No one likes to live without clothes, hence men and women should aspire to get married and serve as garments to each other.
U still haven’t answered my question.

A man after my own heart.:rejoice: I'm a female going her own way. Sex is pointless beyond having an heir. I totally support your choice to remain a Reddit wizard provided you are of the peace-seeking kind. :ufdup:
u had ur heart broken haven't u? u been going ur own way before the movement begun.:trumpsmirk:

let me change ur mind.:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending