I've got mixed-race hair...

Walahi I think I've got mixed race hair, when I wake up in the morning its Madow,
when I wash it, its somali,
when it's in the wind, it's cadaan,
When touched, it's boris johnson :ohlord:.

Anyone suffer from mixed race hair?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think your hair would be curly if you took care or it properly, right now its a mess that waivers between slick greasy with straight/wavy pattern and dry and and frizzy afro with no form, am I right :browtf:
Too real

@HanadR6 she on to us
giphy.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Having curly hair comes with it's struggles

Screenshot_2020-02-08-18-34-46.png

You see that cadaan fur thing on the top of thy hair? That's dandruff. And you get lots with curly hair. Be proud og your timo hindi, at least you don't got to deal with this (to this much of a degree) :)

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I think your hair would be curly if you took care or it properly, right now its a mess that waivers between slick greasy with straight/wavy pattern and dry and and frizzy afro with no form, am I right :browtf:
You saw right through him
CXgHkJxUSN1B-TYgcdoezgD3RFx9AtnABTU688JH-q7oh7sFeW1SrXyRq13NE0z2GBAUQXjDuuFYWuSuGnCldXoas1uFQwbxSD6zcS4kJgPeL4uGG0AzRXWUMNz1v9pgQH9sw3uetC00qQ

I was thinking that, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't leaving your house smelling like qumbo :jcoleno: you know that stuff reeks after a couple hours
Yh but man doesnt know how to take care of his hair kkkkk, so I stayed with my hooyos old skool hair routine lmao

Trending

Latest posts