I've Got A Job Interview With One Of The World's Largest Pharmaceuticals Tomorrow....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And I'm absolutely dreading it. I've got no scientific experience, whatsoever, and I've worked in totally different industries.

I actually applied for the job, just for banter, and they've only gone and given me an interview, after liking my CV and cover letter.

The job requires separating and working with Plasma (one of the components of blood) and pays 120k per annum, and the lab is located in one of the wealthiest regions of England. I've been to that area on one occasions with my biker bros....picture Downton Abbey, that's what the place is like.

If for some quirk of fate, I do indeed get the job....gonna have to delete myself from online and social media....thats no more Sspot.

So this may be, goodbye.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Good luck

It would suck if you left sspot you truly are the most interesting person on here .

I been lurking sspot for years you are legend here in the states . People know of you and your adventures .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And I'm absolutely dreading it. I've got no scientific experience, whatsoever, and I've worked in totally different industries.

I actually applied for the job, just for banter, and they've only gone and given me an interview, after liking my CV and cover letter.

The job requires separating and working with Plasma (one of the components of blood) and pays 120k per annum, and the lab is located in one of the wealthiest regions of England. I've been to that area on one occasions with my biker bros....picture Downton Abbey, that's what the place is like.

If for some quirk of fate, I do indeed get the job....gonna have to delete myself from online and social media....thats no more Sspot.

So this may be, goodbye.

What happened to your lucrative masonic job? It suited u so well. And u ghosting social media? Thats impossible. Its like cutting your limbs. Naah @Arma this job is NOT for YOU. But go ahead with the interview for the FUN of it . Dress to kill, not literally tho, and don't make any un-announced body movement, they might think you are about to kill them or rob them. Make sure u announce loudly when you are about to scratch your head. (and flash a non-aggressive smile)

Trending