I've gone through a headhurting test to inch closer 2 becoming 1st Somali to be N this occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will not disclose the occupation but as far as I know there's no other Somali in it.

I was extremely surprised to have passed that test. It involved mathematical questions and scenarios. It also involved serious word play to see if you can comprehend situations that this job entails. That part was particularly hard because you had to pay close attention to the tricks.

So far I've gone through two set of tests and now I'm on to the 7 remaining hurdles. The hard part is over. Now it's just an interview, a polygraph, a physical test, medical exam ( nope! I don't have no STD) and background check.

Wish me luck guys!

(I will make sure to seize all the Khat :mjpls::mjpls:)

In the meantime I will not quit my current job.

Life is about seizing the opportunity when it appears before you.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I will not disclose the occupation but as far as I know there's no other Somali in it.

I was extremely surprised to have passed that test. It involved mathematical questions and scenarios. It also involved serious word play to see if you can comprehend situations that this job entails. That part was particularly hard because you had to pay close attention to the tricks.

So far I've gone through two set of tests and now I'm on to the 7 remaining hurdles. The hard part is over. Now it's just an interview, a polygraph, a physical test, medical exam ( nope! I don't have no STD) and background check.

Wish me luck guys!

you're an actuary or in the process of becoming one,i know this because i considered becoming one.And i know what is required to become fully qualified.Its a rewarding career,congrats

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

Wish me luck guys!

star

the STD part gave it away

Wish me luck guys!

Large scale drug mule?

Wish me luck guys!

Border control :ooh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending