I've fallen in love again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom is gorgeous; reminds me a bit of Pam Grier.
grier4.jpg

Her mom is a milf :ahh:

I would eat that dabo cleanly :banderas:

I see nothing Somali in there. If i saw her on the street i'd assume she's Persian or something :mjlol:

WE WUZ KINS AND SHII ! i am telling you this is how ancient Egyptians came to be and why they consider the land of punt there birth place ! somalis are the last descend of the original people of punt/east africans because of our tribes and racism unlike others who mixed way more and are now long gone or chanced.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Her mom is gorgeous.

This is how you look when you marry Ajanabi. Ashy Abdis make women miserable after marriage to the point she lets herself go.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She can't go one moment without an 'ashy abdi' fit. This 's father has a lot to answer for. Smh
If the shoe fits wear it , stop crying about my comments. If you're hurt then stop being ashy Abdi. And don't ever bring up my aabo again. Nacala adiga iyo sanjiigaka kuyaal. I will verbally abuse you to the point you change gender .

Quote me !!!

If the shoe fits wear it , stop crying about my comments. If you're hurt then stop being ashy Abdi. And don't ever bring up my aabo again. Nacala adiga iyo sanjiigaka kuyaal. I will verbally abuse you to the point you change gender .

Quote me !!!
You're one Ashy Abdi post away from turning into @Safiya

:siilaanyosmile:

Quote me !!!

I hope you're this spicy in bed...:ahh:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
mmmm her lips, I can imagine her wrapping em on my mushroom gus. heavenly! she can wait tho, I want her mum first :ahhhh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's anything mans venerating mediocrity imagine a real buffy would approach you shiii she'll have you eating from the palm of her hand in no time all servile and submissive.

Genie

The last suugo bender
wow! so pweety and her mum looks more ethiopian to me for some reason :ayaanswag: are u sure she's somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts