Does nofap work?

• Yes it does

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No it doesn't

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest u stop fapping, look for a real wife instead. At my local masjid, 300 girls are on a marriage waiting list. So, start going to masjid.
1517677127176.jpg
Go chew some more khat you useless old man

Warya its called semen retention, every time you bust a nut your organs and body takes a toll due to losing minerals. You are wasting sexual energy that could be diverted to important things.

Its also haraam to fap so stop it.
How is it haram? its not zina or adultery as no woman is involved, so i've always been curious about the ruling. I can understand as the western women involved have no shame and do any weird shit, i am ashamed because it also involves man's penis also which ngl is gay to watch without saying no homo first. I regret dearly imagine if our ancestors looked down and saw us watching another man enjoy a woman, although the ancestors had it easy they could marry any amount of women of any shape or colour as long as they paid mehr (hell even the prophets had concubine slave girls).

How is it haram? its not zina or adultery as no woman is involved, so i've always been curious about the ruling. I can understand as the western women involved have no shame and do any weird shit, i am ashamed because it also involves man's penis also which ngl is gay to watch without saying no homo first. I regret dearly imagine if our ancestors looked down and saw us watching another man enjoy a woman, although the ancestors had it easy they could marry any amount of women of any shape or colour as long as they paid mehr (hell even the prophets had concubine slave girls).

Apparently you can only satisfy yourself with a wife. Everything else is haram. That's what I heard

I mean for me, it's so bad that It fucks up my sleeping pattern whenever I try abstaining because every night I used to masturbate which would relax me and help me sleep so my brain is used to that.

When I do this nofap shit, I can't sleep properly as my brain needs me to masturbate and feel relaxed again.

:mjcry:

I mean for me, it's so bad that It fucks up my sleeping pattern whenever I try abstaining because every night I used to masturbate which would relax me and help me sleep so my brain is used to that.

When I do this nofap shit, I can't sleep properly as my brain needs me to masturbate and feel relaxed again.

:mjcry:
When I stopped I was like that, use your sexual energy to read or derive formulas.Stop wasting time fapping.

NOFAP is a must for all men, PMO pacifys you and steals all your strength. When you relapse you will feel like crap, just don't even touch yourself down there unless you are bathing. The superpowers and drive to accomplish things is worth it. Go hard core mode, no sex, no masturbation, no suggestive images, no fantasies...etc. If you are not ejaculating inside a woman, you are wasting vital energy. Sex with a condom is the same as fapping.

Last edited:
People that fap (too much) have depression, receding hairlines, slowed metabolism, acne and also smaller penis in general, the only reason scientists tell you to keep fapping and it's totally healthy is because the industry is booming.

People that fap (too much) have depression, receding hairlines, slowed metabolism, acne and also smaller penis in general, the only reason scientists tell you to keep fapping and it's totally healthy is because the industry is booming.
Don't lie to yourself, your hairline will be receding whether you nofap or not
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.