I've decided to marry my drop dead cousin's daughter. She's 19 years old. She's back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I know that first cousin is like a sister but what do you guys think of 2nd cousins. I have an eye on a gorgeous xalimo. her mother and my father are first cousins.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Maasha allah! Go for her adeer. I can vouch for girls backhome. walaahi theyre so nice, baari and raaliyo.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I know that first cousin is like a sister but what do you guys think of 2nd cousins. I have an eye on a gorgeous xalimo. her mother and my father are first cousins.
That makes yall second cousins. i would say its caadi. alot of somali marriages are first cousins anyway and some families exclusively marry from their cousins families.

Eeddo Menace

You never cease to amaze me, biyaha kulul made you an attention seeking , iska kala yareey.

Having said that, he is right that Islam allows such marriages to take place and if you find it disgusting, then reform the Islamic literature that allows it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Eeddo Menace

You never cease to amaze me, biyaha kulul made you an attention seeking , iska kala yareey.

Having said that, he is right that Islam allows such marriages to take place and if you find it disgusting, then reform the Islamic literature that allows it.

Eeddo Menace

Why is it disgusting?

This western mentality
:mindblown:

Look Two men 2 QOWMUL can marry each other But nobody finds it disgusting and everyone accepts it because Love has no boundaries

In that case since Love has no boundaries @R.Kelly can go marry his cousin

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is it disgusting?

This western mentality
:mindblown:

Look Two men 2 QOWMUL can marry each other But nobody finds it disgusting and everyone accepts it because Love has no boundaries

In that case since Love has no boundaries @R.Kelly can go marry his cousin

I made this thread to make it crystal clear how these children are brainwashed where they are made to deplore their own culture for the culture of a wicked corrupt society.

You have a Western culture that has forced you to acccept animalistic behavior while frowning upon your own innocent culture

I made this thread to make it crystal clear how these children are brainwashed where they are made to deplore their own culture for the culture of a wicked corrupt society.

You have a Western culture that has forced you to acccept animalistic behavior while frowning upon your own innocent culture

Eeddo Menace

Culturally, we are also known as a nation of lawless savage clans whom, their major national sport is our obsessession to kill and annihilate one another and then, ask others to feed our children and women, should we uphold this culture dearly too?

You claimed to be using your financial might to marry her, otherwise, she wouldn't have agreed to touch you. No one suggested that it's illegal but something to be frowned upon. As for same sex marriages, I do see it from a human rights perspective which you clearly couldn't fathom because of your intent to buy your cousin's daughter. Your children must be one of those Somali kids on YouTube harassing violently peaceful gay people in America, as if they are in somalia while reacting to the teachings of their parents and madrasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending